Super League IX - News

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:52 Sun 12 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:

7-balling doesn't give you an extra point right?

yeah which includes runout and golden break too.

so if you won 6-0 with 3 runouts and 3 7 ballings you would win 12-0.

i think chris mentioned about it a few pages back
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Sun 12 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Events are just run outs and golden breaks - not 7 ballings.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:12 Sun 12 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ah nevermind then
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:17 Sun 12 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Simple reason is they stay on the system under 'events' for more than the 5 days that 7 ballings do - in case it ever became an issue.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:37 Sun 12 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
fair enough i do like the idea of a reward system. this is what i suggested for FCL but a bonus league instead of added on the score themselves.

this will hopefully have more players going for runouts rather than leave it tactical
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:44 Sun 12 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz v fattmikee is now
zantetsukenz v fired_up_cue
Latin legends v Fighting Eagles
jooodles
jooodles
20:01 Sun 12 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:21 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just need league runner confirmation - I should be playing fired_up_cue now? even though it's not posted on the subs thread?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:48 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
Just need league runner confirmation - I should be playing fired_up_cue now?

Yes please zante - thanks

Please post all results here as it is hard work trawling through the team threads otherwise...

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18443/super-league-i-results

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:09 Wed 15 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Update

Day 4 and almost half of the first two fixture sets have been played which is great.

Please remember that subs are absolutely unlimited so there is no reason to sit and wait if players from both sides are online.

Still aiming to release the next fixtures a week today to keep the Super League schedule in line with that published by the FCL.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
chris said:
Update

Day 4 and almost half of the first two fixture sets have been played which is great.

Please remember that subs are absolutely unlimited so there is no reason to sit and wait if players from both sides are online.

Still aiming to release the next fixtures a week today to keep the Super League schedule in line with that published by the FCL.

Other teams may be able to have unlimited subs as they have all got teams of 16, we have got 2 teams so everyone has the same opportunity to play in all 3 leagues, so as you can see we aint got unlimited subs to use unlike the other clans, so we cant just sub in anyone from Latin Legends to play the games for us so we have to use our 3 subs very wisely or games could end up going to default
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Thu 16 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
chris said:
I mean unlimited in the sense that if you sub a player out they can be subbed back in elsewhere - they arent removed for good.
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
00:55 Fri 17 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lions have folded to many traiters thats killed us off
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:45 Fri 17 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry to see Lions Den go.

Schedule has been redone and reduced from 13 to 12 fixture sets. Also the league table updated.

http://funkypoolsuperleague.weebly.com/league-table.html
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:25 Sat 18 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
How can toulca do a swap and then ask me if i have a player on to play some 1 who wasnt even in his swap.same old tricks from him.
toluca321
toluca321
18:30 Sat 18 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
grrrrrrrrr here we go again i did the swap and mighty_zeus still up to play so to get done champof9ball was online so ask you when you were watching the match if u have any 1 online i was gonna sub in champof9ball for zeus hope u understand witch i doubted u do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:18 Sat 18 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have a man on now idiot and you wont answer me
toluca321
toluca321
20:33 Sat 18 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
fattmikee said:
I have a man on now idiot and you wont answer me
uh oh ppl like you i got on my ignored list so that's why i didn't see you when u were chasing me lol if u need anything send me offline message cuz if you type words when i am playing i won't see
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:37 Sat 18 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You can't send offline messages if they are on ignore i believe.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:50 Sat 18 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
To confirm again...

Subs are totally unlimited - therefore so are swaps since they are just a shortcut for subs.

The idea is that when players from either side are online they consider arranging to play to get the matches complete rather than wait necessarily a set time to see if players come online. Clearly though each team can run their team however they want but there should be little reason for unplayed games with just five to play in 2 weeks.

Fixture Sets 3 & 4 to be released on Wednesday as below - please feel free to start sending me your team lists of five from now. Any teams not submitted will just have the teams from fixtures 1 & 2 used.

Thanks

Top Pool Aces v Poolballers Elite
Team Angry v Underdogs
Latin Legends B v The Assassins
Crazy Eights v Fighting Eagles
Latin Legends A v Shooters Revenge
Snooker Squad v Crazy Eights

Top Pool Aces v Snooker Squad
Poolballers Elite v Shooters Revenge
Latin Legends B v Underdogs
The Vipers v The Assassins
Latin Legends A v Fighting Eagles
Team Angry v The Vipers

Edited at 21:33 Sat 18/02/12 (GMT)
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Super League IX - News

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.