League Discussion Thread..

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:03 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Coming from a bloke 9 years older than me that sits on the forums and patiently waits until he can start an argument, then argue all day about it? That is rich.

I don't care if you question me at all but when you involve the word a "joke" and so on i do have the right like anyone to defend myself, what right do you have to sit there and call me names exactly? I know i called you an idiot but to be honest you really deserve that at least after what you have been slobbering.

I've actually made a decision on the matter, and if you had just took my advice and waited a few days or even an extra 30 minutes or so i would have posted it. But you kept going on and on.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:04 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ab_rfc
They don't need to ban anyone, they can just say we don't want them in our event, read my post above.

ipotalot

It's not their event alan it's a lot more kev's event than Jay's to be honest he has barely even managed games in the event through the seasons and has been a league runner for 2 minutes.
This is a league that has always been based on the same rules for everyone not one person does what he feels like.

^

i disagree its actually pot_the_lots (and joker86) event as she created i i think, she passed onto Jan, Jan passed onto Kev (and me), then i took over, now its Jays turn which makes it Jays event until he chooses to pass it on
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:06 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
like i said on last page, lets move on from this "Kev" business, i am sure Jay will post when he has reached his choice.

and stop arguing lee and jay its a discussion thread not an argument thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:09 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
its madmiketyson's dgen as he started up clans
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:10 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
im not as old as you are blink
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:12 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Jay you didn't see any attacks from me to you on there we were talking about the situation but i'm fed up with your immaturity. You take things to a personal level when there is no need.
You are obviously stressed as you keep prattling on about all your influx of messages and take it out on me.
Why take it out on me?...Simple because you know you will get it back.
You can't accuse anyone of being argumentative you've been banned at least 6 times that I know of...all you had to do was respond to me and/or avicii saying 'I will have a decision in a couple of days'
I said not accepting personal messages as a league runner was a joke...didn't call you a joke and you've spat your dummy out for 2 pages because of that?!! Jesus grow up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:15 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
like i said on last page, lets move on from this "Kev" business, i am sure Jay will post when he has reached his choice.

and stop arguing lee and jay its a discussion thread not an argument thread

No he has now gone even further back to kindergarten level with
'I've made a decision now but i'm not telling you '

Fetch the colouring in books someone!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:16 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
do you mean in the game server? if so sometimes you can have a good reason to not allow pms, for most it tends to be the 'asl' for me it would be if i am recording something and i wouldn't want a pm to ruin it.

in those scenarios i tend to use offline messages or i would go into their game room (if private then offline message, if put on ignore then the forum)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:17 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Right you want my decision and as you have not posted in reply to me just now i will give it...

Myself and James spoke about this situation when it first came up and we took many concerned messages from some players about it. Ultimately at the end of it James decided that he would be banned from league play until notified other wise. I have said i stick by anything that James had done last season with the warnings/fixture bans and league bans.

I have came to the decision that on this case i will remove the ban from avicii but as i don't feel it is right and fair to many members that did have their concerns about this i will issue a league warning effective immediately. This warning will go like the rest of them, if he does anything wrong during the new season then a fixture ban will be issued anything more then a league ban will be issued.

That is my final decision, if you are not happy with the warning then be my guest to battle it out but i will not respond to any more posts on the matter. That is from anyone not just people from Team Angry.

avicii - Warning has been issued, do not want to take this matter any further so have a good day people.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:21 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Do you understand the frustration James?
Asks us not to do anything on the forums so we message him offline, leave it a day and he hasn't acknoweldged the messages from me or the player in any way so we try speaking to him in game and get that he doesn't accept personal messages.
Not accepting messages is fine but if you're telling people to sort out things through offline messages you could at least acknowledge them when they do.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:22 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
do you mean in the game server? if so sometimes you can have a good reason to not allow pms, for most it tends to be the 'asl' for me it would be if i am recording something and i wouldn't want a pm to ruin it.

in those scenarios i tend to use offline messages or i would go into their game room (if private then offline message, if put on ignore then the forum)

I don't accept private messages purely on the fact that when i came back to pool, i was getting interrupted during games with them and messing up games because of it.

If people want me then by all means come into the game room and speak and i will usually private message you so we can chat. Usually if you dont get answered or a private message then im not actually at the computer.

My bans have nothing to do with any on this, that has been twice my bans have been brought up in the past few weeks. They have nothing to do with anything and i won't discuss them either.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:22 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thankyou Jay...sorted have a good season everyone
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:23 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks for a quick and helpful response jay :D
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:24 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i do understand seriously, bare in mind some of my pool contact us messages have been months late so that would frustrate me a little so i have to tell an admin to look at it.

Edited the Bans/Suspensions/Warnings List:

http://funkypoolclanleague.freeforums.org/warnings-defaults-conceders-t85.html
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:29 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice 1 Jay
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:31 Wed 1 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
Asks us not to do anything on the forums so we message him offline, leave it a day and he hasn't acknoweldged the messages from me or the player in any way so we try speaking to him in game and get that he doesn't accept personal messages.
Not accepting messages is fine but if you're telling people to sort out things through offline messages you could at least acknowledge them when they do.

Well first off mate i do thank you for messaging me before and not doing it over the forum, but to be fair to me i did say on here not long ago that i would get to it in a few days. I thought people would see this and as Matt did point out some had seen it.

I did have more important things to do at the time, i have been busy sorting personal things out as i am going away on friday to newcastle again. League stuff will still be sorted all dont worry .

I would have got to the messages and more than likely replied anyway, but it was pure being busy that delayed everything.

Happy that my decision has been taken the way it has and also i wish a good season to all when it finally starts.
doubted2
doubted2
10:55 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
sometimes i wonder with the FCL i really do,
the question needs to be asked here, are the league runners going to be bullied into making decisions by people who blatantly rant and slate them and appear to have little or no respect for them at all.

Lee there is away to talk to people, in the same strength you attack jay regarding him being banned 6 times, so what !
so has kev04 or whatever his name is now, how many times i dont no, he was also a banned user before he was kev04 and ran the league or have we forgotten this, or decided to have selective memory loss, i have no problem with kev whatsoever. but double standards lee.

this comming season was supposed to be a clearing of the decks, out with the old and in with the new, i see the same problems already occurring and we havnt even started as yet.

jay may remove players lee from the league with or without a reason he dosnt need to explain to you, to me or anyone its at, the LEAGUES DISCRETION so no so called evidence is required.

and finally jay youve now said and made 2 statements regards handing over the league, well do me a favour either please get on with it and lead by example or close the book, we need this league to be the principle league.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:17 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I feel alot of members don't understand the time and effort put in by runners of a league. They do this on their free time but people continue to "pick their bones" about rules and regs. About time that they allow the runners to RUN and do the job instead of having to answer to futile questions everday and explain their decisions when they wake.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:27 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Jay didn't base his decision on the argument craig it was on the fact that you can't ban someone with no evidence against them. He made a fair decision, everyone is happy and has moved on.
Of course you would rather it went the other way because of your hatred for our team but have a cry and stomp your feet about it if it makes you feel better
As for you telling anyone how to conduct thereselves or talk to people? It's like taking etiquette lessons from a warthog to be honest....quite amusing though.

Last point on the subject if Jay wouldn't have had to explain his decision if the ban had stood then why does he have you questioning his decision and reasons for not banning someone?
Follow your own rules cwaig at least for the length of your latest rant
doubted2
doubted2
15:34 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lee for the record you assume so many things,,, you can read my mind lol lol if only you could,,,, i dont dislike team angry in any way, again youd like to think your right however your not

,,, you make me smile, however everytime you speak you must insult people, why !

as for jay, nd the above, your wrong again, jay dosnt need evidence its not in the rules that this is a requirement, what he can do, is anything under the leagues discretion so wrong again lee

i noted you ommitted to metion your double standards about
x _banned users running the leagues, ssshhhhh pin drops
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread..

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.