League Discussion Thread..

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
fry06
fry06
01:08 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bye James, im sure plenty of people past and present are greatful for the time and effort you put into the league.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:04 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks both
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
special thanks to dgenerati for telling me to stay in the league one great guy we all have our up and downs

but a fantastic league runner that tried to keep everyone happy most of the time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Default ! il do it if needed Bluenose.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:35 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
How will you compose the default panel?
It's one player from each clan- do you pick that player or do captains pick them?
Also, you'll need a default panel for the pre-season friendlies, right?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:03 Sun 5 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks james for all the work you have put in for us over the seasons
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:27 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
How will you compose the default panel?
It's one player from each clan- do you pick that player or do captains pick them?
Also, you'll need a default panel for the pre-season friendlies, right?

Jay asks the people he trusts and whos active first which is the way i did it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hi everyone now the season finish

just like to point out that the people that said we would not see the season out

also say that we have so many defaults with our team just like to point this out we was the 2nd lowest on the defaults this season in divi 2

so i prove loads of people wrong
as we had a great big fuss getting in the league from the start

thanks rick have a good season in the new season 16 everyone
doubted2
doubted2
18:07 Mon 6 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
when do teams need to be entered for nxt season

please
doubted2
doubted2
10:05 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

only asked a ? here
any ideasssssssss pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
10:09 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
diamond_jem said:
FCL ANNOUNCEMENT - SEASON 16

Any clan that wants to participate in next season (season 16) must add their name to this list. The deadline to apply for season 16 is midnight (UK time) on the 8th February 2012.

That?
doubted2
doubted2
10:21 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
no ive done tht zante but cheers

i ment submitting teams lists ... its ok maybe they dont need them yet nd im just jumping the gun
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:32 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
jay or jem would be good to put the scedule up again.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:30 Tue 7 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
no ive done tht zante but cheers

i ment submitting teams lists ... its ok maybe they dont need them yet nd im just jumping the gun

Transfer window closes tomorrow at midnight so send in your final team sheet to Jem by then to if you want mate, i did ask that on the post on all clan threads i think. I'll repost a reminder tomorrow morning hopefully.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:43 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Announcement

I have spoken to the other league runners about the cut off point for the pre season friendlies.

We do not want to give a number for you to pass in the league incase you decide you will just get the match played until you reach that number. So have decided that each clan will have to complete all their games to gain access in to the league, those who do not reach that number will have the oppertunity to send in default information and anything else regarding to the games to a specified league runner.

After the information and things have been looked at myself, jema and keith will have a discussion and let a clan in or not let a clan in depending on what we see, this will be done in private and no other clan league member will know about it. Final decisions will stand and nothing will be changed for no one.

Head League Runner.
Jay
doubted2
doubted2
10:59 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think this is setting a dangerous precident

you need a criteria for teams to follow,

im all for a selection process, however your saying a team might complete might not complete it dosnt matter, because you will decide anyway ,,,,,, not a good selection protocol

why bother with matches if this is the case...... people need to have a criteria to follow...

just my oppinion

shooters will take up the option as division one winners of not taking part in this pre-selection process id hate to think the discussion was about shooters entering the league
wow--- we wouldnt be in would we

Edited at 09:08 Wed 08/02/12 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:54 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
craig your division 1 champions so your in by default, i agree with Jay, last season i put 12 as a guideline and then one clan played to that number, at first the clan didn't get in then after discussion they got in.

putting it to ALL games makes people try and finish them, and if not league runners can look to see who is at fault, i agree with Seb when he said 2 or more lost defaults and you don't make it.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:55 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
we had a discussion on snooker:

slatty said:
whocares8x8 said:
Slatty's suggestion about cases where one player deactivates after the game has started. Opinions?
slatty said:
I think games should be able to be abandoned if both clans agree, gives them both hope of bonus points when you get some loser deactivating

Only thing I would add to this is that it could/should be extended to times where a player has left or been kicked out of a clan rather than just deactivated players.

^ same case with bans also

thoughts?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
13:09 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
i think this is setting a dangerous precident

you need a criteria for teams to follow
The criteria is to show enough effort to prove that you will be able to complete the season without folding.

Also, you are safe anyway, regardless of how many games you play.
doubted2
doubted2
15:06 Wed 8 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
seb i agree with what is being said

the problem is seb a player with a seasons experience is hardly enough to captain a team

if they had guidelines to follow they might be decent the problem i have is simple

jem , keith and jay will have a chat about who is in and who isnt

how about a clear structure for teams to follow so they no what is pass and fail

with no right of appeal they may not even find out why they wernt allowed in.. its a little grey for me
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread..

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.