League Discussion Thread..

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19798
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:04 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jay every season is always meant to be 2 up 2 down, no first division clans have folded so going off what has happened every season since clans have started...
You have 11 entrants split into 5 in the first division 6 in the second
2 go down, 2 go up

1st division
MVP
snooker squad
team angry
latin legends
vipers

2nd division
TPA
shooters
untouchables
uprising
mouseketeers
underdogs

Don't get what you are going on about with your post? This is the way it has always been done...why change things now?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:09 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Are Assassins not joining? They placed ahead of Vipers in div 2 I think.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:14 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Folding last time I heard, haven't signed up
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:01 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Firstly what you said Lee is actually wrong mate, as Angries finished bottom twice in the division one in previous seasons? and never got relegated.

The only reason i never said the above was because, giving a division one spot to a clan that finished 4th in the division two. They get a place in division one because of two clans folding and one clan that left the league.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
03:04 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Either way a clan is getting a place because of that. Why not have their pre-season friendly as a play-off match? Least then whoever gets the place has earned it
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:10 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Not really, as technically Crazy Eights are folding and so are Assassins. Vipers are rumoured to be in a bit of trouble due to captain not being well and some players rumoured to be giving up pool. So if Vipers folded before the season then there would be one team going up anyway. With the above being said that leaves LL who as we know are promted anyway.

Have had to message Vipers to see what is going on as we dont want them folding half way into the new season do we
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:23 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Angries didnt finish bottom twice for starters...check your facts mate.
The reason we didnt get relegated was because first division clans folded...none have this season.
The rules have always been the same, we got promoted in third because vikings folded.
If vipers are folding then only legends can be promoted so shooters should stay up.
If we got another entrant to make it 2 leagues of 6 then 2 get promoted and only TPA go down but in the current situation if all the teams entered pass the qualifiers then it should be 2 up 2 down as the best placed surviving 2 always get promoted.
Check with dgen but this is the way promotion and relegation has always been done with folding clans.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:27 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Either way a clan is getting a place because of that. Why not have their pre-season friendly as a play-off match? Least then whoever gets the place has earned it

pre-season friendlies the only priority is getting games done and why should the rules be changed this season when promotion and relegation has always been handled the same way?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:30 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Can we just for once stick to the rules as they have always been and not change them based on people's opinions of the teams involved?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:34 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont need to check with James on anything i know the rules, and no James this does not mean you post saying basically what Lee just said.

Lee - I know what your talking about mate. The way its going just now, Vipers will be moved up unless another clan do decide to join.

I need to go just now and feed the baba, ill post the schedule soon when i have finished it
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:07 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Division One & Two tables are fully up to date now. The Individual League will be done later tonight.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:25 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Schedule

Transfer Period/Naming FCL PLayers:
18/5/12 - 25/5/12

Pre Season:
27/5/12 - 10/6/12

Season 17 Fixture Release:
17/6/12 - 1/7/12

Cup Round One Release:
24/6/12 - 8/7/12

The transfer window has been done from Friday to Friday, this gives teams enough time to give their full team lists so we can update it on the website, it also allows us to have a deadline for team lists to be handed in for the pre season games.

Our pre season will be a two week deadline compared to the FBL's one week as the FCL does have a larger format.

The rest is pretty much straight forward. Like discussed before the schedules where posted people said they liked one league being a week before the other league as their will be different deadlines. For that reason the FCL will be a week in front of the FBL, sadly we cant actually work out when the leagues will finish yet because it is not known who will pass pre season, but FBL has two more clans than FCL (I think it is two) so there finish date will always be later than the FCL.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:03 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Not really, as technically Crazy Eights are folding and so are Assassins. Vipers are rumoured to be in a bit of trouble due to captain not being well and some players rumoured to be giving up pool. So if Vipers folded before the season then there would be one team going up anyway. With the above being said that leaves LL who as we know are promted anyway.

Have had to message Vipers to see what is going on as we dont want them folding half way into the new season do we

Vipers are not folding? and i think you should discuss things like this privatly with the team captain!? giving people the impression they are, when IN FACT they are not! Bad practise by a so called league runner?
All this does is fuel the fire started by a malicious comment by someone who should know better!?
Your answerable, just like us common low life scums your always preaching to Jay! Time to be redeamed son! Listen to us and they will be built! its history mate? nothing complacated? but its just old cree being discusting again!?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:07 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Go crawl under the rock you came from Cree and take the attitude with you. If you even bothered to check you would see i have messaged the captain!!! I said rumoured! not that they are, read before you talk utter rubbish.

Kenny is a mate so he wouldnt take it bad anyway if it was bad that is
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:31 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers jay viper will be running next season but can we be in div2 lol
fry06
fry06
01:28 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree with Kenny vipers should be a div 2 side, with all respect to the team we would get nailed week in week out, which may put some players off from playing. i know i wouldnt enjoy a drubbing every fortnight.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:01 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i remember this happening before and i believe they got to stay in div 2, underdogs if i remember so i think Jay will respect your wishes
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:17 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Go crawl under the rock you came from Cree and take the attitude with you. If you even bothered to check you would see i have messaged the captain!!! I said rumoured! not that they are, read before you talk utter rubbish.

Go crawl under the rock you came from Cree and take the attitude with you Best line for a while LOL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:31 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

how dare you, you spanner! who do you think you are? Your just a jumped up little boy who has no idea about life! dont call me here on threads when i dont know what your saying about me? coward! tag or meassge me lol you sad little man (boy)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:34 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

and you looser! quote me... strike will leave or let you down within 6 weeks

Go crawl under the rock you came from Cree and take the attitude with you Best line for a while LOL
Pages: 19798
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread..

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.