Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:52 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
IN:
56 year old keeper with a big nose

OUT:
The whole club

thats right folks, crapchester united has been sold to Malcom Glazer for around £800 million.
That means the whole club is in dept. They owe an American bank £800 million. I wonder how they will make that much money in 2 seasons

Happy days people lets celebrate :-D
crapchester united fans should just shut their mouth and eat cornflakes
:-$

unlucky ;-)

Edited at 21:53 Sun 19/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol rite he is a self made million air this glazer dude i h8 the fought he owns man u but i garentee you rite not he has got idears how 2 make this money and ill garentee ya again that he turns manchester united 1 ov the best team in the world again ... just 1 more thing m8 crapchester united??? lmfao is that y manchester united beat you twice this season by skill and not luck so b4 ya start slaggin off my team fink about this timez weve beat u this season :-P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:12 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok ok you beat us three times but wait we beat you twice...
3-1 community shield final and 1-0 FA Cup final.

So you beat us 3 times but did you get anything??? nope

We beat you 2 times did we get anything??? yep 2 cups
:-P to u mate

p.s. you cant spell and why did your mum name you Lampork. She must have been drinking, smoking and taking stuff while she was preganant
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
:/ nah clearly shorten ma words dwn its a mad thing called txt talk lol ur not the smartest dude in the world n u must have the memory ov a gold fish or summat coz man u lost the fa cup final due 2 arsenal gettin lucky AGAIN but we'll get over it and next year its commin bk 2 manchester :-D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I know what it means but you spelt wether as weather. And thats txt talk????

You just made it longer fool.
Gold fish?? hahaha very funny

plz dont tell another joke in your life again because thats just bad for the heart
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:43 Sun 19 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
:/ erm...... rite ok then n u'd knw wud ya? lmfao glory hunter i bet ur from sum where like burnley just support arsenal coz ya av that french henry and coz they fluke cup wins lolol glory supporter
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:41 Mon 20 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Hahaahah
didnt i say dont tell another joke?

There is nothing wrong with signing a french player or a player from another country.

That just makes you racist
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:11 Mon 20 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ye lambert u rascist um um english man u suppouter. LETS SETTLE ZIZ man u are CRAP ARSENAL are ZA best!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:22 Mon 20 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no no no pool20. His name is Lampork.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:25 Mon 20 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
you can stop hating man u now, cos theyre no longer the best. its time to turn our hatred to chelsea.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:40 Mon 20 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ye but no
supermega
supermega
12:23 Mon 20 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Q: why dont they let pakisams play football
A: coz they well have a shop on the conner.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:29 Mon 20 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
damn!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Sat 25 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oooh lambert your a man u fan? how could this be that the greatest tam of them all deserve a fan like you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:03 Sat 25 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao well its a gr8ter team without a fan like u and the rest ov you glory supporters out there :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:14 Tue 28 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i aint a glory supporter mi dad supports man u bt i support da one and only preston north end wat a team i no wer in championship bt wer du u fink beckham cum frm oh yes preston lol bl00dy westham h8 em y did dey av to beat us in playoffs grrrrrr went all da way to cardiff frm preston(4 those of ya hu dnt no wer it is its near manchester ;-)) oh well always nxt season :-D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:39 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wait... lambert's real name is Lampork?
the_stig
the_stig
09:41 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hmmm no his name isnt that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Fri 1 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lampork is his real name there parents changed it to lambert to lampork beacause he was to ugly no affence blad just sayin the truth
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:57 Sun 3 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
idiots
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Crapchester uniteds signings

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.