Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:52 Sun 12 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
therev said:
If my opponent said they dont want a team mate to watch the game i would respect there wishes and tell my team mate he cant watch. Gotta be honest i never knew this was a rule in clans, maybe it got added when dgen took over from pot_the_lot because as far as i remember it was never a rule in the clans while i was a captain.

i like to clear this up dan you did no about this rule when pot_the_lot was running the league
i had a match with one of your players and you wanted to watch it i said no your not going to watch it cause we was not getting on
but your player wanted you in the room and i would not let that happen that was when pot_the_lot was the league runner so you did no about it dan

Edited at 00:56 Sun 12/02/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:41 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
anoneeemouse said:
FBL Notice

I am working on the rules atm for FBL next season, the present rules will remain the same until the end of this season. I will inform teams when the rules are completed.

Division 2 table is now up to date to the end of fixture 6 on the FBL website

https://sites.google.com/site/funkybilliardsleague/table

Sarah
League Runner

To put on the official site any changes is wrong during the the league at this time. If it is on the website any clan can ask for a recount if the bonuses are not per the rules what are displayed.

You should copy and paste the rules for this season and edit them using notepad then paste them over after the season is over.

Also the changes should not be done unless it is approved by a majority and not by a sole person. All changes should be placed in front of member clans to have a discussion on it via the thread..Runners should then take these comments onboard and make correct decisions for the league.

People are saying we are going to make it better... well if that's the case maybe do it correctly.

Edited at 09:45 Mon 13/02/12 (GMT)
doubted2
doubted2
12:19 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dextr or who ever you are this week (sorry i cant keep up with all your accounts)

iv never been consulted by you regards rules when you were in charge, my word we are making mischief today

i can and im sure many more captains will agree this league has run smoothly since you left again...

let sarah and her team get on with what they are doing, its so much fun looking at some one who is trying their best to cause problems,,,,,,,

with sarah doing all of the back ground work at the moment, and her default staff doing a great unbiased job id have thought ud be happy and willing to support

with only 6 days of the league to go and playing catch up with FCL all you want to do is cause more mischief
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:00 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm a big fan of sarah but massively against the bonuses being changed we need to get defaults down and taking away the rewards for completing games is not the way to go
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:25 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
dextr or who ever you are this week (sorry i cant keep up with all your accounts)

iv never been consulted by you regards rules when you were in charge, my word we are making mischief today

i can and im sure many more captains will agree this league has run smoothly since you left again...

let sarah and her team get on with what they are doing, its so much fun looking at some one who is trying their best to cause problems,,,,,,,

with sarah doing all of the back ground work at the moment, and her default staff doing a great unbiased job id have thought ud be happy and willing to support

with only 6 days of the league to go and playing catch up with FCL all you want to do is cause more mischief

all it seems here craig you always doing the talking for this league seen sarah took over why don't you let her comment on things
for the one that meant only to be on the defaults panel you got a lot to say in this league
if sarah going to run it let her comment on things if she not happy with what people saying not you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:05 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
After going through last seasons defaults , which there were nearly 50 of last season , it has been decided that yes there will be some changes . My aim for next season is to have minimal default games , which will be brought about by stricter default rules . Players and teams will be penalised for multiple defaults , and fixture suspensions will be enforced for players who repeatedly default on games.
I would like to make it quite clear Rick, that craig is not a member of the defaults panel , only members of the panel, myself and fastboysam have access to the new site. From next season default panel members will not have access to default games in their own division , so there can be no accusations of biasm .
I am sure that not everyone will agree with the few simple changes that i have made , but changes needed to be made to improve certain aspects of the FBL. A revised set of the rules will be posted after this season has been completed , and any further questions can be asked then ,

Sarah
League Runner
doubted2
doubted2
14:05 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
uve doubled up on what your saying rick

dont understand any of it so no surprise there really

but for the record rick im nothing to do with defaults or the running of the league,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i do the tables rick simplesssssssssssssssss

but as it says league discussion ermmmmmmmm i think that should answer what ever it is your trying to say to me

its called an oppinion rick much the same as you are doing

so i really dont get you.....
doubted2
doubted2
14:08 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry sarah ,,,,
didnt relise you were posting ....
there is only 150miles between us somtimes i think its a gap between ppls ears but hey who am i to guess its only my humble oppinion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:22 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think that now the defaults are getting done properly sarah and people are getting poor scores and no default bonus the amount of defaults will drop massively anyway.
The problem was that people were giving 3-3 scores or 4-2's when the players hadn't been online or made any effort so some captains were just happy letting games go to default.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:26 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
We'll see if it improves, but I don't know of any captain last season that was happy to purposely let games go to defaults.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:32 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
uve doubled up on what your saying rick

dont understand any of it so no surprise there really

but for the record rick im nothing to do with defaults or the running of the league,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i do the tables rick simplesssssssssssssssss

but as it says league discussion ermmmmmmmm i think that should answer what ever it is your trying to say to me

its called an oppinion rick much the same as you are doing

so i really dont get you.....

i make it simple for you craig then let the league runners do their job
it always seems that you always got a lot to say on every matter in this league
is it called a opinion or oppinion lol u talk about my spelling
make sure you spell right before you criticise other people

Edited at 12:35 Mon 13/02/12 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:36 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not purposely seb but the default scoring didn't make captains get rid of unreliable players or prioritise getting games played.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:44 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ipotalot said:
Not purposely seb but the default scoring didn't make captains get rid of unreliable players or prioritise getting games played.
I think it was a case of some captains made a lot more effort to get games played, making subs etc.
With the new system it should encourage captains to make subs to get games played, and discourage them from putting repeat defaulters into fixtures.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:44 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im going to love watching the default team do there job on this next set of defaults with Pythons v Underdogs! haha

I have done all i can with this fixture to be fair haha at least 2 - 3 games are going to default.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:58 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL is a gd league just needs some stable runners and defaults ideas to be sorted before season starts.

we need less defaults.

is make it easyer on teams. and harsher punishment for mutiple defaults.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:03 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You cant control how many defaults come in though that is the problem, obviously it is down to the players to get there games done as there is only so much a captain can do.

Underdogs are in a very bad way at the moment, not seen them like that in a while .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:16 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You can control defaults jay...captains pick the players. Short of the other team not having anyone available for the whole fixture we really shouldn't be getting them.
doubted2
doubted2
15:31 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
good call lee

look at team angry and shooters

zero defaults it can be done ,, by picking reliable players end of really

the amount of defaults in div 2 is ridiculous

rick what are you bleating on about

price of apples is 20p per pound do you want some
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:37 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree the defaults in division two are ridiculous but going by this fixture just now Pythons aren't to blame, it is just completely unlucky for Underdogs that guys have left and so on and they only have one available sub that is the captain.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:38 Mon 13 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
doubted2 said:
good call lee

look at team angry and shooters

zero defaults it can be done ,, by picking reliable players end of really

the amount of defaults in div 2 is ridiculous

rick what are you bleating on about

price of apples is 20p per pound do you want some

you need a gob stopper you get them for 10p in the shops it about time you got them
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.