Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:11 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Knock it off now everyone, thanks.

Thanks cloone :-)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
06:52 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Unneeded post there clooneman, i asked him to leave and he didn't. I never intended to reply after my last post.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:29 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
2 games of killer per fixture is too much, it should be one game per fixture. It is bad enough it has been added but to add 2 per fixture is a joke. If i had known it was going to be 2 before the season started i would have pulled mvp out, i almost did when it was one game of killer but we had a few that were willing to play so i left it, now with 2 i wish i had.

Yep we should've, lets just hope killer works out and doesn't turn the FBL into a farce.

Useful post by a moderator who's meant to keep the peace.

Killer is what it is, at the end of the day it's impossible to tailor it to every ones requests so your literally just going to have to deal with it. We will obviously be trying our best to make it as suitable as possible for all teams, but do not expect it to be a flawless format. The runners expect their to be hiccups along the way and we hope that by next season it's up and running to the best of it's ability.

As for ace_champ your not an FBL member so get lost.

Edited at 18:43 Tue 26/06/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:58 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Who went on the FBL league runners email and subscribed to Connor Maynard's VEVO on youtube?!!?
horse10000
horse10000
23:14 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
2 games of killer per fixture is too much, it should be one game per fixture. It is bad enough it has been added but to add 2 per fixture is a joke. If i had known it was going to be 2 before the season started i would have pulled mvp out, i almost did when it was one game of killer but we had a few that were willing to play so i left it, now with 2 i wish i had.

Yep we should've, lets just hope killer works out and doesn't turn the FBL into a farce.

Useful post by a moderator who's meant to keep the peace.

Killer is what it is, at the end of the day it's impossible to tailor it to every ones requests so your literally just going to have to deal with it. We will obviously be trying our best to make it as suitable as possible for all teams, but do not expect it to be a flawless format. The runners expect their to be hiccups along the way and we hope that by next season it's up and running to the best of it's ability.

As for ace_champ your not an FBL member so get lost.

Edited at 18:43 Tue 26/06/12 (BST)

The point is that 2 games of killer is too much. Should have tried it with one for a season, seen how it went and then added the second the following season if it was a success.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:16 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
In my opinion it should not have been brought into the league this season. However, it has been decided by majority that it will be brought in, therefore all we can do is try our best to make it work.

Instead of complaining about it actually being there, try working with us to make it better for everyone.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:23 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Who went on the FBL league runners email and subscribed to Connor Maynard's VEVO on youtube?!!?

LMAO! really, i would be looking at Jem for that since i have no idea who that guy is haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:23 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

LMAO! really, i would be looking at Jem for that since i have no idea who that guy is haha

Lmao, bleeding connor maynard.

Also a lot of COD videos been watched on that account lmao!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:25 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That will be me that one, something i do when im bored or can't sleep
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:26 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I do the same, JUST NOT ON THE FBL EMAIL!!!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:28 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll do it on what i want . Im usually signed in on the FCL one though =/
horse10000
horse10000
23:28 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
In my opinion it should not have been brought into the league this season. However, it has been decided by majority that it will be brought in, therefore all we can do is try our best to make it work.

Instead of complaining about it actually being there, try working with us to make it better for everyone.

I agree it shouldn't have been brought in but to bring in 2 games per fixture was nuts. I honestly thought after the way pre-season was that we were doing one game per fixture which made sense if you are going to add it in. I can only be honest and if i had realised it was 2, when i was asked by a league runner if we were going to play this season with killer in the league i would have pulled mvp out of the league as it is too much and way to complicated to organise 2 games per fixture. We still get defaults on singles games, get rid of them before we do team events
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:32 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

I agree it shouldn't have been brought in but to bring in 2 games per fixture was nuts. I honestly thought after the way pre-season was that we were doing one game per fixture which made sense if you are going to add it in. I can only be honest and if i had realised it was 2, when i was asked by a league runner if we were going to play this season with killer in the league i would have pulled mvp out of the league as it is too much and way to complicated to organise 2 games per fixture. We still get defaults on singles games, get rid of them before we do team events

Again Keith i agree with you, however i refer you to my previous post. Don't complain about it being here because at end of day it's here and it's been decided to be 2 games per fixture. I agree with you i honestly do, one per fixture makes more sense, however we've got two, so just ensure that your team gets them played as smoothly as possible and hopefully we can sort it out for next season, with the bumps smoothed out and the holes filled in
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:36 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
was talking with a friend and we don't like 2 killer per fixture either as it could raise defaults.

if you could use the same players in both fair enough you can do it in one session but i think killer got brought to 2 games to counter straights 2.

what could happen is lower Straight to 1 and lower killer to 1 or allow same players to be used for both killer fixtures.

but thats just my opinion
horse10000
horse10000
23:40 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
was talking with a friend and we don't like 2 killer per fixture either as it could raise defaults.

if you could use the same players in both fair enough you can do it in one session but i think killer got brought to 2 games to counter straights 2.

what could happen is lower Straight to 1 and lower killer to 1 or allow same players to be used for both killer fixtures.

Yeh would work well
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:43 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

I suggested this pre season but everyone overlooked it :-)

That is personally the best option.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:48 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Straight has been two games per fixture from the start of this league though. I still stand by my idea from a while back that it should be one game of killer per fixture with a team but oh well
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:51 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Straight has been two games per fixture from the start of this league though. I still stand by my idea from a while back that it should be one game of killer per fixture with a team but oh well

But dominates the fixtures I mean how many people are gona take frames off seb and tinie let alone beat them lol?

Ok I can play well at straight and beat anyone as can lethal as can a few others but other teams don't have a luxury and were trying to make it even
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:56 Tue 26 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You have people that are the best at 8us, you have people that are the best at 9us, you have people that are the best at 8uk, you have people who are the best at straight. Generally, the good people are good at all these types right? So it's just going to be the same people winning killer?

There isn't a way of making it even unless you assign players to teams like it's bleeding year 6 P.E, at the end of the day your going to have good teams and bad teams. The bad teams can stop complaining and get better, and the good teams are always going to dominate. It's just the way it is.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:02 Wed 27 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
But its easier to take a frame of uk or us that it is in straight is it not?
Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.