FBL discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19697
horse10000
horse10000
03:03 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Neither (and no, that doesnt mean no killer).

My opinion of it is irrelevant. What the runners decide(d) as a team is what should happen.

Good fence sitting seb

So you agree with one but don't want to post to add fuel to my argument, thanks mate
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:15 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No, I would've done 2 games without player restrictions (meaning you can play in both).
But I am strongly for not undermining the runners. Even if it doesn't work, the scores can just be removed later. No problem.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:19 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Neither (and no, that doesnt mean no killer).

My opinion of it is irrelevant. What the runners decide(d) as a team is what should happen.

Good fence sitting seb

So you agree with one but don't want to post to add fuel to my argument, thanks mate

Keith i'm beginning to wonder when one of my posts are actually going to sink in. Your having a one sided argument, i've made a decision which i'm sure the rest of the runners agree with. Play the games, see what the results of the first fixture are, and then we can talk about amendments.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:30 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
"Due to last nights confrontation between a number of players, i have decided to take the following action.

apples_back and schutzenmaus will both receive warnings for their actions last night. Apples_back is receiving a warning for name-calling and instigation of arguments. Schutzenmaus receives a warning for harassment of a league runner (bluenose1872) also instigating arguments by creating accusations against a league runner without providing sufficient evidence to back up these claims

The FBL League Runners hope that future confrontations involving FBL members can be solved in a more respectful manner.

Edited at 19:36 Thu 28/06/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:53 Thu 28 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Fbl announcement

With froggy quitting the game and recent events that have transpired and even events that may still happen. I would like to welcome dgeneratio to the fbl league running staff he joins Sam,jay,lee and myself with Jema as advisor to help this seasons fbl become better than ever :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:23 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
LMAO was an FCL matter, had nothing to do with FBL...im sure Craig got slated for unnecessary warnings, hmmm

my question was going to be who is running this league, so based on what you have said, the league runners are, apples_back, bluenose1872, ipotalot, you and dgeneratio?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:28 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh and matty, how about a warning for the swearing and abuse me and Emma received from bluenose1872? or did you forget that little part of the conversation that took place on a couple of threads

Seems you think its all one sided
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:59 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
in my opinion it was, if the swearing was unprovoked sure he may get a warning but you provoked him all night so for me no warning due to the circumstances but up to matty.

all of us run the league but im more behind scenes helping out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:03 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lmaoo so swearing and abuse is completely fine if its provoked? I don't think so dgen...surely a none response would be better than abusing and swearing at someone

double standards spring to mind

I didn't provoke anyone, i was simply pointing out the rules was not followed, anyway that was FCL matter not FBL.

So would someone like to inform me as to what i done wrong within the FBL?

Also dgen, good luck helping out
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:16 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
well you was calling him biased all night, who wouldn't be annoyed? i was before i left but each person is different, i can't blame Jay if someone can't listen and rules was followed you just chose to ignore it and keep going anyway.

so for Jay just move on.

FBL i have no idea as thats down to matty.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:26 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lmaoo so swearing and abuse is completely fine if its provoked? I don't think so dgen...surely a none response would be better than abusing and swearing at someone

double standards spring to mind

I didn't provoke anyone, i was simply pointing out the rules was not followed, anyway that was FCL matter not FBL.

So would someone like to inform me as to what i done wrong within the FBL?

Also dgen, good luck helping out

Double standards? When I hve gave Sam a warning also. Come on I've talked it through with jay and personally I would of reacted in a similar manner due to attacks on a personal level this wasn't becase you were bothered about the result YOU made it an fbl matter by bringing up the Kirk game and abusing an fbl league runner.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:32 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Only reason I brought kirk into it is because we were both ineligible players, yes for different reasons, but both ineligible.

My game was an FCL game and that was 99% of the conversation. It was an FCL matter, not an FBL

and so what if you would react the same, still doesn't take away the fact of abuse and swearing towards me and Emma...so where's his warning?

and as far as I was aware, sam only commented 2 or 3 times about my ineligible game. so not sure why you say "when i face gave sam a warning also"....Sam weren't the one swearing at league players.

Edited at 13:36 Fri 29/06/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:33 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
well you was calling him biased all night, who wouldn't be annoyed? i was before i left but each person is different, i can't blame Jay if someone can't listen and rules was followed you just chose to ignore it and keep going anyway.

so for Jay just move on.

FBL i have no idea as thats down to matty.

No need to swear and abuse players though is there dgen?

lmao rules was followed? my account wasnt a month old until 18th JUNE, the original release date was 17th JUNE, clearly I shouldnt have been involved in that fixture set. So please tell me where the 1month rule has been followed?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:38 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Only reason I brought kirk into it is because we were both ineligible players, yes for different reasons, but both ineligible.

My game was an FCL game and that was 99% of the conversation. It was an FCL matter, not an FBL

and so what if you would react the same, still doesn't take away the fact of abuse and swearing towards me and Emma...so where's his warning?

and as far as I was aware, sam only commented 2 or 3 times about my ineligible game. so not sure why you say "when i face gave sam a warning also....Sam weren't the one swearing at league players.

Not swearing but he was calling you names, and who is to say we aren't giving jay a warning just because it isn't done yet, I'm not gona just do something as you want it done for all you know I might just of not got round to it I do work and hve to sleep also I'm a busy man who can't sit on here 24/7.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:40 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Surely you would make it public that bluenose was given a warning, just like you made it public about me and Sam

and surely you'd make it public that you was thinking of giving him one, just like you made it public you was thinking of giving me one

you would have given him the warning at the same time, and made it public at the same time

can i ask, what league runners did you have to speak with before giving me a warning? was bluenose one by any chance?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:41 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh and well, name calling is much worse than swearing and abusing league players.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Surely you would make it public that bluenose was given a warning, just like you made it public about me and Sam

and surely you'd make it public that you was thinking of giving him one, just like you made it public you was thinking of giving me one

you would have given him the warning at the same time, and made it public at the same time

can i ask, what league runners did you have to speak with before giving me a warning? was bluenose one by any chance?

In fact jay wasn't it was decide by me , Sam and lee.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:47 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Also I was awaiting the verdict on wether or not jay gets banned before doing anything didn't really think that would be too much of a big deal. Another thing it seems only you have an issue with ant? Is there any point in him having a warning of he gets banned anyway?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:52 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

No need to swear and abuse players though is there dgen?

lmao rules was followed? my account wasnt a month old until 18th JUNE, the original release date was 17th JUNE, clearly I shouldnt have been involved in that fixture set. So please tell me where the 1month rule has been followed?

Playing a game with the knowledge you're not eligible in case you lose is a great new strategy!!

I would make the argument that schutzenmaus was indeed eligible.
The fixture should officially start on the Monday at 0:01 in the morning and end on Sunday at 0:00, right? That makes it exactly 2 weeks.
The website is wrong in that it lists the starting date as being the Sunday, which would make the length of the fixture 15 days. It should say the 18th.

The 18th is the day that schutzenmaus became eligible. The fixture being released early is just a bonus for everyone and doesn't affect the official start date of the fixture.
Therefore schutzenmaus was eligible to play and the result should stand.

Either way, claiming that it shouldn't stand because oneself was not eligible is frivolous to the max!!

Seb explained it perfectly so stop moaning and move on, never seen anyone moan because they lost before, if you won it would be different.

ab/horse has stated result stands (rightfully so) so thats the end of it.

so either put up or shut up.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Also I was awaiting the verdict on wether or not jay gets banned before doing anything didn't really think that would be too much of a big deal. Another thing it seems only you have an issue with ant? Is there any point in him having a warning of he gets banned anyway?

Waiting on someone else shouldnt be an issue, FBL is now your responsibility and one of you staff have swore and been abusive towards me and Emma and should be dealt with by the league runner.

Anything more is admins responsibility, you shouldn't be waiting to see what they do.
Pages: 19697
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.