The Players Championship - News

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:18 Tue 20 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Are you part of the clan going by there thread? No.

Im sure you will be removed when there captain has the time. Why even waste your time playing this event when you cant even be bothered with actual clan games anyway.
no1hustl3r
no1hustl3r
19:47 Tue 20 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hi there. shortstop has not responded to me as to when we can play. Please advise if i get a bye. thanks

Clan Grand Slam - The Players Championship
no1hustl3r
Online howsit. let me know when u wanna play
Sent 5 days ago
shortstop This shows a message you have sent. Your correspondent has not yet replied to your message.
cool_dude
cool_dude
20:09 Tue 20 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
maxthebear offline 4 days??? what can I do?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:12 Tue 20 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ask chris for a sub lol

Edited at 18:18 Tue 20/03/12 (GMT)
cool_dude
cool_dude
20:16 Tue 20 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
good idea
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
22:12 Tue 20 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
edit

Edited at 23:38 Tue 20/03/12 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:41 Tue 20 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
think both parties are being harsh tbh.

Jay - have individuals rules changed since i left league staff? if it hasn't way i did it was long as they was in a clan when it started then they would be eligible until they deactivated/banned/too many complaints/ left on own accord. if they have then apologies.

Frog - you went OTT with the last 4 sentances, no one deserves that kind of comment.

Only person in right for me is chris as in his league with new established rules your DQ if you leave a clan which players agreed to by playing in this
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
22:54 Tue 20 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
think both parties are being harsh tbh.

Jay - have individuals rules changed since i left league staff? if it hasn't way i did it was long as they was in a clan when it started then they would be eligible until they deactivated/banned/too many complaints/ left on own accord. if they have then apologies.

Frog - you went OTT with the last 4 sentances, no one deserves that kind of comment.

Only person in right for me is chris as in his league with new established rules your DQ if you leave a clan which players agreed to by playing in this

not to mention...i am still in a clan so this conversation should never have happened
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:41 Tue 20 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm a disgrace to mankind and my country? right so you put me above murderers and many other evil people. You need to think before you post ridiculous posts i think.

Full time job? where did work even come into this, going by your posts in recent weeks you come across as cant be bothered. Like you i also lead a busy life, one of those things is i am a father (more than a full time job). My job situation has really nothing to do with you though =/

If you want to get on to times and being busy then maybe try this I left school at 15, got a part time job the day after and i stayed on at that job for 4 years. Money was awesome to like . I was scheduled to do Saturday and Sunday shifts (12 hour shifts) but i did 30+ hours a week and still went to college. I feel for you though dude its annoying and a pain in the butt, but the money is worth it.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
10:50 Wed 21 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
is this round over?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:58 Wed 21 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
is this round over?

Yes it is - tomorrow night is the deadline for any further default requests then Round 3 will be released (hopefully some time after Midnight).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:08 Fri 23 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Round 2 has finished - Round 3 now published on the site...

http://funkypoolsuperleague.weebly.com/round-3.html

50 players
14 byes
36 players in 18 games

Deadline is Midnight UK 30th March 2012
bulldog_oc
bulldog_oc
02:22 Fri 23 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
chanel is not in tpa anymore?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:27 Fri 23 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well it hasn't been posted in the team changes thread as far as I can see by the time this was released. If he has left all clans then clearly you're looking good for a bye!!
bulldog_oc
bulldog_oc
02:28 Fri 23 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
yay
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:34 Fri 23 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
yep he has left for bulldogs clan which isn't in the clan league, surprised he didn't mention it lol.
bulldog_oc
bulldog_oc
02:39 Fri 23 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
so im through then ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:41 Fri 23 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
At the moment I would say yes - unless chanel suddenly (and quickly) joins one of the clans playing in the leagues currently.
bulldog_oc
bulldog_oc
02:42 Fri 23 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok thanks chris ill keep check up to see any updates
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:58 Fri 23 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why, may i ask, are the 14 bye's in Round 3?

Would it not make more sense (and be fairer to those playing) to pair those 14 players into 7 games?
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Players Championship - News

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.