Poker Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
17:27 Tue 9 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
love poker and am a class player, looking at joining the EPT tourny series in a few months when i get cash behind me... if work give me the time off!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:15 Tue 9 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I think my final hand was pocket 9s into k10, and they hit one of them

Didn't have anything too unlucky happen to be honest, just missed the cash by about 10 places though, would have come in VERY handy!
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:22 Wed 10 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
love poker and am a class player, looking at joining the EPT tourny series in a few months when i get cash behind me... if work give me the time off!!
If you happen to play EPT Berlin in April, you might see me- I'll probably be dealing (if I'm still living in Berlin at that point).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:42 Wed 10 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If you happen to play EPT Berlin in April, you might see me- I'll probably be dealing (if I'm still living in Berlin at that point).

usually you drug dealers are quite discrete
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:26 Thu 11 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  

All drug dealers pretend to be poker dealers. Looks better on the resume.
evil
evil
17:06 Thu 11 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Whats the best free poker site?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:40 Fri 28 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Whats the best free poker site?

Didn't know Tinie had made a poker thread! Good on you mate!

As for the best FREE poker site, if you've got a good computer run PKR for good quality 3D graphics, with fun things such as chip tricks, dressing your avatar, and telling your opponents "Up yours!"

For players considering playing for money, you want to be looking at PokerStars, FullTiltPoker (providing they dont get shut down by the FBI again) 888Poker, and also PKR have some good cash tables.

One thing i will say if your not willing to play for money then the first thing you should be looking at is quantity of freerolls! They are a great way to get involved in huge tournaments (ranging up to 10,000 players) and when your starting out it's always fun to win that little bit of cash.

Some general advice i'd give to new players wanting to start playing cash:

- When joining a table, watch a few hands, the information gained from seeing how people play is invaluable.
- Watch some online tutorials, you'll find that if your only just branching from games with mates to online games that it's a very different type of game, much more high paced.
- And finally, dont get overwhelmed by that first win. It's easy to get hooked, and the site can simply become a place for you to throw money at!
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Poker Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.