UEFA Champions League 2011/12

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:40 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
When the Italians played awful terrible defensive football in the 60's, the world hated them for it.
What Chelsea showed yesterday and against Barca was in my opinion embarrassing for them. Chelsea are not Aston Villa and they're not Stoke. They've spent a billion pounds over 10 years and should be playing better. This type of destructive football should never be rewarded, which is why there's a lot of criticism.

Nevertheless, both Barca and Bayern missed an incredible amount of chances, so they didn't deserve it either.
tinie
tinie
20:52 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes they have spent a lot of money and should be performing better but under the circumstances they had to play anti football especially against barca, the team were under perfoming the manager just left playing end to end football they would off got nowhere. I am sure they are embarrased to be crowned champions of europe but i think they might be able to deal with it......
tinie
tinie
20:56 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Because they won the greastest club competetion in the world maybe........ GET IT UP SPURS hahahahaha

Europe

Don't think there is a better cup to win anywhere else in the world?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
20:56 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Club world championship

Only European teams can win Champs League

Surely champions of the world is better than champions of europe?
tinie
tinie
20:58 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Club world championship

Only European teams can win Champs League

Surely champions of the world is better than champions of europe?

Have you seen the teams that are in that though? I watched man utd play in it a few years back and they were winning 7-0 not much of a a world championship that.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:03 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Funny cause that match ended up 5-3, and united only won the final 1-0 It has weaker clubs in it of course, like the champions league does.
tinie
tinie
21:09 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I just looked at last year's one barca never entered untill the semi finals and won both the games 4-0!

Yeah very similiar to champions league lol
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:16 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Because the European champions enter at the semi's. There are only like 6 teams

And that is because Barcelona were a class above everyone else that season. Look at their Champions League run: 5-1 over panathanikos, 5-1 over Shaktar in the Quarters, 3-1 wins over Arsenal, Real Madrid and Man United who were all brushed aside really.

And have you even looked at champions league qualifying games?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
00:38 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
A lesson in what Chelsea's european football is like when they try to play football instead of parking the bus

Chelsea 1-4 Athletico Madrid

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:47 Sat 1 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
least they are there m8 we wont be for a few years the way its going...aint beenn more disappointed in a transfer window than this
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

UEFA Champions League 2011/12

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.