Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
03:05 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
All arm chair chelski fans will be on FB twitter ETC ETC ETC

Sayin they are the best team in world and deserved the win

Na they won't, they are all man city supporters now .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:46 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
500 million pounds to win the CL

Celtic won it with 11 players born within a 20 mile radius of Glasgow when only the LEAGUE CHAMPIONS were allowed to participate in it

John Terry = Racist ( fits in well with the nazi saluting brigade )
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
03:56 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey Zante, i didn't see our friend Gary Neville running on the pitch
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:13 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:10 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That's the best we have to offer in Europe what a shame bayern Munich played fantastic football as did Barca in the semis but unfortuneately list to a team who are willing to put 10 men behind the ball but hey I suppose that's football and sometimes the worst team wins its just the way it goes. Undeserved but they won it do they are champs already got a bet they don't make it through group stages next season 17/1get in :-)
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
13:30 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
that sound a good deal matey, all depends who they get though

I heard something about this being the case but not sure so can someone point me in the right direction.....
Now that chelsea have win the champions league, does that mean that tottenham have to settle for a place in the europa league? and Newcastle don't make europe at all?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:35 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I think Newcastle still do as isn't it normally top six? So whoever ended in sixth spot gets nothing but yes I think it's wrong that Chelsea's one game can ruin tottenhams great season.

Edited as I dot think it effects Newcastle.

Edited at 11:07 Sun 20/05/12 (BST)
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
14:06 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
icejelly, funny thing is i don't see any scottish teams anywhere near the champions league final, or even the knockout stage for that matter The reason why...

scottish football is dreadful.
tinie
tinie
15:15 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I think Newcastle still do as isn't it normally top six? So whoever ended in sixth spot gets nothing but yes I think it's wrong that Chelsea's one game can ruin tottenhams great season.

Matty if Aston villa won the champions league playing 'negative' football would you complain? I highly doubt it! As for Tottenham's 'great season' they had a good run off games at the end did'nt they handing 3rd spot away

I doubt Celtic or any other Scottish team will make the semi finals of the champions league for the next 50 years.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:19 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Matty if Aston villa won the champions league playing 'negative' football would you complain? I highly doubt it! As for Tottenham's 'great season' they had a good run off games at the end did'nt they handing 3rd spot away

I doubt Celtic or any other Scottish team will make the semi finals of the champions league for the next 50 years.

It's just a shame to see the better team not winning yes it's a great achievement by Chelsea but they could I played more attacking as the germans don't have a great defence as proved by dortmund last week, and yeah spurs threw 3rd spot away but why should Chelsea who didn't haw the ability to qualify through the league be in it ahead of a team that has been more consistent throughout the season.
tinie
tinie
15:23 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Because they won the greastest club competetion in the world maybe........ GET IT UP SPURS hahahahaha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:27 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Just my opinion I think a season long achievement is better than winnin a cup comp but that's just me I suppose.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:31 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
4th place is never a achievement winning a trophy is, especially the biggest club competition out there...Chelsea lucky throughout the tournament battered vs barca battered last night but you knew the result was coming with all bayerns missed chances gomez would of had 2or3 on form
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:37 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Of course finishes 4th is an achievement as that what most of the league are aiming to do so they can get champs league including Chelsea this season.
tinie
tinie
15:40 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It's cleary not if another english team wins the champions league lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:44 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well it clearly is when Chelsea got barca in semis even Chelsea fans were saying tey couldn't beat them and have to get fourth spot, I know it's the rule I just think its an unfair rule they should offer the extra spot.
tinie
tinie
15:51 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Then there would be an odd number of teams or another country would have to srop a slot which i doubt is going to happen.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:54 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I understand that but it is a little unfair I so it seems but hey rules are rules.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
19:26 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Because they won the greastest club competetion in the world maybe........ GET IT UP SPURS hahahahaha

Europe
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
19:28 Sun 20 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Then there would be an odd number of teams or another country would have to srop a slot which i doubt is
going to happen.

No it wouldn't, you just throw them into the qualifying stages and don't class them as a British club. Like what happened a few years ago
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

UEFA Champions League 2011/12

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.