The Day Battlefield 3 become better than Mw3

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:22 Sat 17 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well well well , The time has come! Battlefield 3 is actually a far better game than modern warfare 3.

I for the past 7 years ish have played no other game on sony consoles but call of duty series and the other day i bought battlefied and to be honest tomorrow im goin to sell mw3 that is how good battlefield is!

If you havent already got it or stuck on the call of duty series and think nothing is better than it like i was then just buy it :) It takes a few days to get used to but honestly you CAN NOT go wrong with this game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:22 Sat 17 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I too think it's a more enjoyable game than MW3. I have since day one.

It really depends on what you're looking for though. If you want to run around carelessly and hip fire with dual-wielded weapons, play MW3. If you want to have some sort of plan to win and help your team mates, play BF3.

I would recommend Rush over team deathmatch though, even for Call of Duty players. Team deathmatch is not a Battlefield game, the only reason they put it in BF3 was probably to try and ease COD players in.

By the way, I'm not hating on MW3 for no reason. It really is an unpolished rerelease of the same game we played 4 years ago, back when it was actually good.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:23 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I got both these games. I got MW3 first then Battlefield 3. liked both games but i play MW3 a lot more. been a month since I last play BF3.
It really depends on what you're looking for though. If you want to run around carelessly and hip fire with dual-wielded weapons, play MW3. If you want to have some sort of plan to win and help your team mates, play BF3.

I don't run about carelessly with dual weapons I in fact I mostly camp find a nice place for long shots and carry G36C and RSASS sniper both silenced and heart beat sensor. Those running around make easy kills for me but I just let them be, more points for me

To those that hates campers if you went into real war would you really be running around making yourselves target practice for someone like me? lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:27 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
no but i bet they don't have baby monitors either
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
15:36 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I got both these games. I got MW3 first then Battlefield 3. liked both games but i play MW3 a lot more. been a month since I last play BF3.

I don't run about carelessly with dual weapons I in fact I mostly camp find a nice place for long shots and carry G36C and RSASS sniper both silenced and heart beat sensor. Those running around make easy kills for me but I just let them be, more points for me

To those that hates campers if you went into real war would you really be running around making yourselves target practice for someone like me? lol

I have been called a camper before with a sniper....however, consider this,

If people with snipers were meant to run around then why do they have gillie suits?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:50 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well well well , The time has come! Battlefield 3 is actually a far better game than modern warfare 3.

I for the past 7 years ish have played no other game on sony consoles but call of duty series and the other day i bought battlefied and to be honest tomorrow im goin to sell mw3 that is how good battlefield is!

If you havent already got it or stuck on the call of duty series and think nothing is better than it like i was then just buy it :) It takes a few days to get used to but honestly you CAN NOT go wrong with this game

I have to agree to a point... mw3 is terrible and so are the rest of the warfe games... but battlefield is also not so great, you have to give it to trearch for making the best game, black ops. now that game is insane....
fry06
fry06
00:07 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dont really like either...

Think COD needs a good shake up
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:07 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ill enjoy black ops 2 better than this one as ive always liked treyarch side better
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
06:45 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
One thing that annoys me - no zombies on MW3.

Dont like battlefield at all, seems such a slow paced game to me personally.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:44 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
yep, sometimes my mates go on black ops just for zombies lol
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:07 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Treyarch is awful, zombies was the only real good part about it - awful balance with weapons, just felt like the previous modern warfare game set in a different time. Infinity ward came up with the innovation which was copied by treyarch. I don't think any cod game will come close to the online of cod4 now, which was by far the best. Now it's ruined by hackers

And i've heard mixed reviews of battlefield 3, doesn't seem as good as the last one.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:10 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is my own personal rating of what game i think is the best from the COD series, i have played them all and top prestige them all to but im going to count the four i played the most really.

1. COD4 - Just awesome game and sometimes you get a few games that are non hacked which makes it the bees knees until you can fly across a map, but still number one for me.

2. Black Ops - Spent a crap load of time playing this and i never got bored at all. Weapon balance on somethings should have been tweaked again.

3. MW3 - Sitting third as if ive only played it a few days, great fun game but i find myself getting more frustrated at it than any other COD series.

4. MW2 - Can't stand the game, and when i do play it all ill play is hardcore S&D. I got top prestige and quit the same day.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
18:27 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think i'd agree with that! Wager match was another good point from the treyarch series. I played that more than the main online because it was really fun. Spec ops isn't too bad on MW3 but being 2 player max really limits it, nothing on a good gun game or one in the chamber where its a level playing field. Though sticks and stones is very frustrating, its fun when it's frustrating someone else
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:42 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
jay you forgot world at war

heres how i would rate it:

1. BO (mainly for zombies and online)
2. WAW (enjoyed this quite a bit back in day, driving tanks was fun!)
3. MW (heres how i would rate it without hacked lobbies, good quick games, shipment FTW!)
4. MW2 (even though i hate quickscoping i prefer this to MW3 as i saw less campers)
5. MW3 (good game but get quite a lot of boosters, campers and noobs (people who use baby monitors) which spoil it a bit, thing i like about this is if you switch up on D pad you can switch between killstreaks)

just rated on how i enjoyed the series, prefer treyarch as its more enjoyable for me.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:17 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
James if you read my post you would see i said the ones i played the most! hense why i didnt mention WAW at all, as i did reach max prestige on it but i did that by playing once a week for ages as it was a boring slow game for me personally.

MW3 is still "new" though and more and more newbies are getting the game they are bound to camp, if your a good player then you can counter it

Heres one for you..... ground war kill confirmed on seatown.

ACR/Silencer and Extended Mags

Sleight Of Hand Pro
Overkill Pro (Fun to use)
Dead Silence Pro.

Could hear footsteps behind me, getting pritty loud so i jumped and turned and lay prone 1,2,3,4,5 man spray WOOP! either they where dumb as hell (5th oprestige and up) or they where just trying to do a stupid flank that would never have worked, none the less i was stoked after that haha
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
20:21 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
1. Call of duty 4 Wins.

- The End -

zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
20:32 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
looking on gamefaq's for ratings (all pc ratings to make it fair) would rank it like this...

cod4 - 8.7 (infinity ward)
battlefield 2 - 8.3
battlefield 3 - 8.3
cod - 8.3 (infinity ward)
cod2 - 8.2 (infinity ward)
waw - 7.7 (treyarch)
black ops - 6.8 (treyarch)
mw2 - 5.7 (infinity ward)
mw3 - 5.7 (infinity ward)

Interesting to see. Though its only the ratings from one site, there still several hundred votes included)

Seems battlefield is rated higher than the recent call of duty's, but not some of the older ones.

No doubt which one wins though
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
20:35 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
1. Call of duty 4 Wins.

- The End -

Back when the prestiges looked good and meant something!
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
20:39 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
and the guns were amazing, a whole variety of different style maps.. that game was quality!!!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
20:42 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
guns were pretty much perfect for me, except when you got rapid pads on a G3 or something like that. Always a way to counter someone.

and team tactical with 3 per team. 4 is small teams, not tactical at all on the small maps
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Day Battlefield 3 become better than Mw3

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.