Formula 1 Chat

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:46 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Last thread died, new thread, new channel, new season!

What did everyone think of the coverage? The race? The result?

I feel sorry for Schumy, he was having a great race, and lets all laugh at Maldonado. Far too aggressive for his own good, reminds me of Hamilton.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:17 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Delighted the cheat ( Hamilton ) never won
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:16 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
He had a solid race near the end, shame Webber couldn't close him down enough.

The Mercs looked strong this morning, hopefully be a bit more reliable in the coming races.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:55 Wed 28 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Was a great race for Alonso in Malaysia, didn't look too promising in quali, i think the weather had a massive effect on the result.
dr_lovepump
dr_lovepump
22:17 Wed 28 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I was happy that Alonso won it, although i would have been much happier if Perez had taken the top spot! Hopefully his day will come.

Im right behind Raikkonen and Schumacher this season. Also i'm hoping Di Resta can hold his own against Hulkenburg.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:35 Thu 29 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Perez had a fantastic drive, though as i've said, the conditions were quite kind to him, until the end haha!

Schumacher has shown a bit more competitiveness this season, much stronger than last no doubt about it.
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
00:23 Fri 30 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ahh shumacher, i was on the edge of my seat on saturday i thought for a second he was going to get pole, that would of been enough for me but as he didn;t i really wanted to see him on the podium, but wen i see him going back in the pack like that i knew there was gunna be an accident.

i was willing perez to catch alonso would of been gr8 to see them battle it out but i think alonso would of held him off.

Seems to me like perez to ferrari is a no brainer to me, well actually anyone could do a better job than massa atm, hes lost his confidence and his motivation i think, its not easy wen u have alonso as a team mate tho.

i love how close the cars are now tho, and seeing some new faces up there in the points.

My only wish this season is to see schumy pick up a pole and get on the podium, cmon.
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:28 Fri 30 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah this season does seem better as its not vettel first all the time or red bull always in the top 3 in qually.
More excitng as it looks like we may actually have a close chmpionship this seasn :).
Though I liked perez coming 2nd I think di resta is the man to watch.
dr_lovepump
dr_lovepump
01:44 Sat 31 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  

i love how close the cars are now tho, and seeing some new faces up there in the points.

Yes most definately. Theres nothing better from a fans point of view than an underdog story and i'm sure we're gonna see a few more this season. For Di Resta & Hulkenberg's sakes i hope Force India can up their game so they can share in underdog surprise season 2012!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done Rosberg, decent race day in all.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Formula 1 Chat

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.