FCL Website.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:50 Tue 20 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hopefully for many seasons to come the weebly website will be used for the rest of the seasons to come on funkypool so anything to do with the website should be posted here.

League staff will post any big changes to the website here if you want to keep up to date on the website and the running of things. If you have any problems with the website or have any suggestions that may make the website better then please let us know by posting.

Thank you.

Jay
Head League Runner

FCL Website
http://funkypoolclanleague.weebly.com/
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:03 Mon 2 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Would like to congratulate all clans on a very successful second fixture set - no defaults in 80 total games that were played this set

Again so far there has only been three defaults in 160 total games that have been released! two from division one and one from division two.

Im not sure but i think this is one of the best starts to the FCL in a few seasons.

Website tables have been fully updated to the end of fixture set two, over the next few days the golden cue will be calculated also. Was supposed to be done at the end of each fixture set but due to having not enough time it was cancelled but will be fully updated for both sets.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:40 Tue 3 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Golden cue for division one and two has been added to the website now. . Please note that it has only been updated to the end of fixture set one, it will be updated again tomorrow at some point to the end of fixture set two.

Oh to be eligible for the Golden Cue you must have completed 60 frames (4 matches).

Any problems with the above can you please message diamond_jem as she is the one who can make any changes if there are any mistakes.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:56 Wed 4 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Division one and two Golden Cue has been updated to the end of fixture set two
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:39 Mon 9 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
All results, substitutions and team changes have been updated on the website. League tables will be updated at some point tonight, they will be fully updated so if any results are missing on the site then its due to them not being posted on the results thread.

Individual League - Will be looked at either tonight or tomorrow depending on the time really. There has been a few tries at trying to make it easier to update, all of which have failed so far. People will be removed within the time i gave above so if you want to keep an eye on the Individual League thread for any more updates then please do.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:42 Mon 9 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Individual League - Will be looked at either tonight or tomorrow depending on the time really. There has been a few tries at trying to make it easier to update, all of which have failed so far. People will be removed within the time i gave above so if you want to keep an eye on the Individual League thread for any more updates then please do.

you still got spreadsheet i used last season? its football system but can be modified would mean doing results from scratch though.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:45 Mon 9 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I think its more of a way to keep them tidy and record all the games. Far as im aware the tables where fully up to date the other day, if that is not the case then they will be updated when players are being removed and things anyway.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
06:04 Thu 12 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Before i forget i better do this now.

The weebly website went down the other night and as a result of that the whole of division ones teams, fixtures and tables were lost. Luckily we have a spare just in case and were going to use it after fiddling about, weebly them self were to blame and the problem is no longer a problem

All results, substitutions, team changes are all up to date from the last post saying "Done" by league runner diamond_jem.

Individual League - Diamond_jem has spent all day doing stuff with the league, got a new way to update the scores which is so much easier now. People are going to be removed tomorrow as well each league is taking a long time. 9US and 8US are done but 8US is not on the website just now but will be tomorrow along with 8UK also. Any players that are removed will be mentioned here tomorrow
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:30 Mon 16 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I've not had the chance to transfer the new fixtures on to the visable league pages yet. Will be done today though, either when i get home or before i leave later on.

Division One - The division table is fully up to date including bonus points from fixture set three.

Division Two - The division table will be fully up to date when the default predictions are made in the next few days.

Golden Cue - The golden cue will be fully up to date to the end of fixture set three when the division two defaults are done. No point doing division one then waiting for division two as it just takes for ever.

That's all for now i think
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:00 Tue 17 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
New fixtures have been moved on to the league website now, all subs and results done on both divisions.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:03 Tue 17 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
hey Jay, just to let you know i cant see any default info on Panel Forum, is this meant to be done tomorrow or?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:05 Tue 17 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah mate, teams have till tonight to send in their information. I'll be putting it on the default forum after that and send a message to the panel to let them know when it is on.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:49 Fri 11 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Division Two defaults where locked yesterday, the table for that division will be fully updated later on today as well as the individual league (hopefully)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:48 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Attention To All Clans.

All league tables are fully up to date and everyone already knows who came in which place and stuff.

Individual League - Needs a little update which will be done tonight (when baby goes to sleep) the top three will be posted from the three game types.

Golden Cue - Unfortunately Jema did not bring her laptop with her, all the golden cue stuff is on her laptop so that will be done when she leaves on Thursday (may take a few days after that) That will also be posted as soon as it is done.

New Look Website - The site has now been published, you do not need a new link to the site itself as we have managed to change the link to the new website so it is the name as the old one. As soon as you click it you will see it is new, the old one is hidden now so the league and the golden cue can be done and then posted The link is provided below in case you do not have it.

FCL Website:
http://funkypoolclanleague.weebly.com/
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:55 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Continued...

You should also notice that all clans have been put into the division they will be playing in next season if they pass the pre season games (this may change as Matchstick men may join very soon, they have a week to enter if they don't by then i won't accept them)

Please take no notice of the team lists on some of the clans, as some of them are old ones from previous site. Current ones that have been sent in are from LL, UT and Snooker Squad.

The season is officially over so you can name any player if you wish.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:13 Tue 15 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Just to say, you've mispelt my name on the website
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:52 Tue 15 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It was taken from your team sheet on your team thread and copied over so we never spelt it wrong

This thread is for suggestions and stuff so you could have just sent an offline message about it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:03 Wed 16 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh okay, sorry Jay!

May I suggest you spell my name correctly?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:05 Wed 16 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
May i suggest when you read my last post not to post again, your name has been changed.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:03 Wed 16 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
All team sheets have been added to the website, except for Shooters and Top Pool Aces as i have not received them yet. Any changes that are made within your team can now be posted on the team changes thread. The transfer window opens soon, please have a look at the old discussion thread for the league schedule, it is on the last page.

Pre season friendly games have also been drawn up, this is early i know but have saved us some time, you can see your games on the site if you wish. The league games won't be drawn up until we know who is and who is not in the league.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL Website.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.