FCL Website.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
tinie
tinie
00:19 Wed 27 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You know a lot of the links on the website just take you back to the home page, like the links on the home page just reload the home page. Also division one results just takes you back to the home page?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:42 Fri 6 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I checked all of the above and it works fine for me. Some links will take you back to home page though as they have no link embeded in them as we never had to use it.

Division defaults will be locked when i get up, they will not be posted for all to see this time around though so each captain will be messaged by myself or pixie.

Division tables will also be up to date to the end of fixture set one tomorrow at some point including the match win bonus if your team won a fixture or both of them.

If pixie has the time then i assume the golden cue will also be updated.

bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:56 Fri 6 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Division One and Two tables have been updated on the website to the end of fixture set one.

Golden Cue will be updated soon.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:12 Tue 24 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL News

The league tables have been fully updated to the end of fixture set two, this also includes any defaults that took place then and all bonus points have been added as well. Links to both division tables are below.

Div One: http://funkypoolclanleague.weebly.com/division-one-results-table.html
Div Two: http://funkypoolclanleague.weebly.com/division-two-table.html

Please note that the golden cue should also be fully update for both divisions to the end of fixture set two by tonight/tomorrow.

Jay
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:57 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Golden Cue

The Golden Cue for each division has now been fully update to the end of fixture set two.

Please note that if a player moves from division one to division two then they will be named in both golden cues until the end of season where their score will be removed from the division they no longer play in. Links to each division golden cue are provided below.

Div One: http://funkypoolclanleague.weebly.com/division-one.html
Div Two: http://funkypoolclanleague.weebly.com/division-two.html
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:04 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Are you guys including default scores in the Golden Cue?? That distorts it a bit.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:16 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Are you guys including default scores in the Golden Cue?? That distorts it a bit.

No idea but i hope not
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:19 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it is being used looking at it, cityfan has played no games but had 2 defaults against him. He's at the bottom of the Div 1 table with 1 frame from 30.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:31 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, that sucks. It no longer shows who actually played well if some are getting 14 or 15 free points lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:32 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, that sucks. It no longer shows who actually played well if some are getting 14 or 15 free points lol

true, it should remain on the table, does cup count?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:36 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No cup dont count James

Im sixth cos i got a 15-0 win but come on guys if someone aint been online for AGES and still getting put in fixtures and not been subbed out why shunt they get there points put on the golden cue?

If it offends you that much them going on the golden cue why aint you crying bout teams gettin the points put on the overall score so they win the fixture aint it the same kinda thing?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:39 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It's not the same thing. The Golden Cue shows which players played the best over the course of the season.

It's incredibly difficult to get a 15-0 win on the table but very easy to do it on defaults. Since it's an individual event, the frames don't need to be included (whereas in the league, clans could get screwed over by not getting anything from defaults).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree its difficult getting a 15-0 win on the table but if someone as been offline for over half the fixture and half there team as gone missin so they got no subs how the hell is it my fault and why should i get the 15 points took away from me?

If ya gunna take away the default scores from the Golden cue ya may aswell take them away from the fixtures as they aint earned the win on the table
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:51 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
default results shouldn't ever be on golden cue, it won't be while im doing it anyway. golden cue is a side event where you can be lenient with rules you make, the main league you have strict rules what you need to stick too, main league is also a team game while golden cue is individuals
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:55 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
how the hell is it my fault and why should i get the 15 points took away from me?
The table is done not by total frames won but by the percentage of frames won.
You haven't done anything to earn 15/15 points other than be online. This isn't your fault, but the rest of the players on the table shouldn't be punished either lol.

The Golden Cue should remain a table that shows how well everyone played. Getting free default points is not playing well.

I mean, I don't mind if it doesn't get changed, but the Golden Cue just won't necessarily show who played the best.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
how the hell is it my fault and why should i get the 15 points took away from me?
The table is done not by total frames won but by the percentage of frames won.
You haven't done anything to earn 15/15 points other than be online. This isn't your fault, but the rest of the players on the table shouldn't be punished either lol.

The Golden Cue should remain a table that shows how well everyone played. Getting free default points is not playing well.

I mean, I don't mind if it doesn't get changed, but the Golden Cue just won't necessarily show who played the best.

Same goes for the league then surely as it shows how well the team as played so they shunt be included in the league table.

I did nothing to get those 15 points than be online your having a bloody laff here seb, i sent loads of messages to him on facebook and quite a few on here, i even messaged his sister over the xbox to see if she cud get him to come online, so you cant say that i did nothing at all as i wanted to play rob as hes a good mate of mine and quite possible one of the best players around (when hes online)

EDIT
Also i aint good enough to be even challenging you for the golden cue Seb as im crap, IF i end up winning it because of the 15 points i won in default ill ask them to be taken off so someone else who as played all there games can win it
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
18:07 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It's not about you- there were other huge defaults as well. The simple fact is that the Golden Cue specifically shows the players who played the best this season. And earning free points is not playing well so it has no business on this table.
The clan league table is a completely different thing.

If the Golden Cue was decided by the most frames won, then this would all change and you would be awarded your default frames (since you would be at a disadvantage compared to the rest of us otherwise).
But with frame % deciding the Golden Cue, you do not suffer a disadvantage compared to the rest. Your % will still show what you earned on the table.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:14 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Kinda would be about me seen as tho the 15 frames won in default as put me in 6th in the table.

Seb you got nothing to worry bout tho as i aint gunna be challenging for the golden cue at all as i aint even that good of a player IMO
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:17 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Kinda would be about me seen as tho the 15 frames won in default as put me in 6th in the table.

Seb you got nothing to worry bout tho as i aint gunna be challenging for the golden cue at all as i aint even that good of a player IMO

its not about challenging anyone, its about principles alone nothing else. as Seb said the golden cue is designed to show how well people have played over course of a season, playing can only occur on the table not through defaults, if defaults is always included then its flawed as its not about playing games on the table.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
18:18 Thu 26 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol it doesn't matter at all how good you are or whether you'll be challenging. cphaynes also got a 14-1 default here.

What if you get another 15-0 default? Or two more? What if beenjammin gets a 15-0 or cphaynes another 14-1? The point is that the Golden Cue ceases to show who the best players of the season are when players can collect free points without having to win games.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL Website.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.