Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:40 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao at that!^ Unlucky there skunky! No matter though mate, you will do fine
Whats so funny?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:42 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You were Vice captain on this team, but you leave to go to a div.1 team,to show your full potential!?

You are better off on this team pal Just some useful advice

Your true stat's will show in Div.1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:50 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You were Vice captain on this team, but you leave to go to a div.1 team,to show your full potential!?

You are better off on this team pal Just some useful advice

Your true stat's will show in Div.1
The thing is you don't know who I am so my " True Stats" will be shown just not the ones you expect
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:52 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah exactly...i am going by the stats i see..122 wins and 117 losses. Simple. True i don't know "Who you were before this account" not my fault you may be misleading some
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:54 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah exactly...i am going by the stats i see..122 wins and 117 losses. Simple. True i don't know "Who you were before this account" not my fault you may be misleading some
Lets not squabble over this lets just carry on and see what happens
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
01:00 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
That's pretty low Merkovo, especially after I did you a favour letting you be vice after you asked. Nevermind, it's better we find out now how loyal a guy you are, rather than halfway through the season.
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
01:01 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Uprising Team Sheet

1. skunkyfool
2. spin_doctor
3. walktall
4. slugbutt3000
5. funkyjunk
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:06 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Correct Merk..im not worried man. best of luck to you amigo
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
02:16 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
]Uprising Team Sheet

1. skunkyfool
2. spin_doctor
3. walktall
4. slugbutt3000
5. funkyjunk
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA

Edited at 23:42 Tue 24/04/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:18 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
gl stu
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
02:34 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Cheers mate!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:36 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Warning
10. Naming in Clans
10.1 You cannot name a current clan member in your "new" clan for season ahead unless the Captain of the current clan gives permission to do so.

As far as i am aware, permission has not been given to name 3 your players in your teamlist , please either remove him from the team list , or ask the captain of the team to offline message me and post permission on team thread for the player to be named.

Thankyou

Sarah
Head League Runner
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
02:41 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Warning
10. Naming in Clans
10.1 You cannot name a current clan member in your "new" clan for season ahead unless the Captain of the current clan gives permission to do so.

As far as i am aware, permission has not been given to name 3 your players in your teamlist , please either remove him from the team list , or ask the captain of the team to offline message me and post permission on team thread for the player to be named.

Thankyou

Sarah
Head League Runner

Hey Sarah, who are the three please? Strike thought that because he was vice it's ok to name him, and I though all 8's had permission from Jen, from when she announced the clan was folding. I'm pretty green at all this, so please forgive any errors! :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:07 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Looking through the thread ,although jem has posted the team will be folding at the end of the season, she has not given permission for players to be named in other clans.I will post now on FBL thread regarding naming players that are currently in clans this season ,

Sarah
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:28 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Looking through the thread ,although jem has posted the team will be folding at the end of the season, she has not given permission for players to be named in other clans.I will post now on FBL thread regarding naming players that are currently in clans this season ,

Sarah

so just a quick question sarah,are we in breach of the rules by changing our profile picture?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:30 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Sarah

so just a quick question sarah,are we in breach of the rules by changing our profile picture?
There are no rules on profile pictures clan wise.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:31 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ok thank you.out of respect for jem i will change mine back after this tourney
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:28 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Good Luck Stu all the best with this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:46 Wed 25 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
^^^^^ what bob said