Uprising - Revolution calls

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17778
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:31 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Did you have to tell them were going camping?? We've just become the most homosexual clan on Funkypool!!

LOL! brilliant, pure brilliant.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:31 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You 2 been watching brokeback mountain? lol and just because you too want some alone time over the weekend doesn't mean the whole clan becomes homosexual

And should be no problem getting my game played just need to make sure i stay on late enough as he is mostly on late at night.

Definitely something I agreed to when I was drunk! I was happy to just say we were away for the weekend but Skunky is obviously more at ease with the fact we're going to be alone in the woods with long tent poles to hand! Not to mention living on Pot Noodles and most probably going to be attacked by a bear (not a Jay Bear, lol).

Anyway, you and cool_dude are running the joint this weekend mate so would be great if you can be online and make changes where possible to make sure we get the games played. Definitely don't want any more defaults!

See you all next week!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:41 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
camping, men together and joint all i heard not like the sound of that lol
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
12:18 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Oi! There's 8 of us going, so this is a MUCH bigger scale than Brokeback. I'm dressing as the Red Indian, and Spin is dressing as the Cop but I'm unsure of the other 6! Thinking of changing "Uprising" to "YMCA" next season, what do you think? lol

Anyways, my lift is here in 15 mins, and then you lot are free to abuse the clan in any way you see fit until Monday evening. Help yourselves to the fridge, but don't go rummaging through any drawers!

Get the FBL games played before Sunday night please!!!! :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:32 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I looked through the draws

Scarred for life.
cool_dude
cool_dude
14:46 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You 2 been watching brokeback mountain? lol and just because you too want some alone time over the weekend doesn't mean the whole clan becomes homosexual

And should be no problem getting my game played just need to make sure i stay on late enough as he is mostly on late at night.

Definitely something I agreed to when I was drunk! I was happy to just say we were away for the weekend but Skunky is obviously more at ease with the fact we're going to be alone in the woods with long tent poles to hand! Not to mention living on Pot Noodles and most probably going to be attacked by a bear (not a Jay Bear, lol).

Anyway, you and cool_dude are running the joint this weekend mate so would be great if you can be online and make changes where possible to make sure we get the games played. Definitely don't want any more defaults!

See you all next week!

Have fun lovers
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:43 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ripped_rank v swans03

is now

pixie_dust v swans03
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:17 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
My first game today i played jose_enrique in the 6 game format i won 4 2, sorry i havent put my badge on its cos i havent a clue how to do it, anyhow i lost first game of 8 ball down to nerves i think then iwon next 4 and lost the last uk from a fluke when i snookered him, anyhow i won anyway so its a good start
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:26 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
save it to your computer mate, then if you look on the top right next to your name on pool where it says sign out you will see an edit button. Click that and scroll to the bottom, will say edit your picture, click that and then the browse option it gives you, find your picture and press on it and then click open, now on the pool part it says upload or something click that and your done, then wait for a moderator to approve it
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:29 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks do i have to post result on a result site or owt like that
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:32 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
For FBL you need to post on the FBL result thread, but chances are your opponent may have done it already
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:34 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
its super league
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:39 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
its super league
ive posted it in fbl now i havent a clue what im doing and i know he wont have done it (jose) cos he logged out as soon as last black went in
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:43 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah i thought it was FBL, soon as you see a 4 - 2 scoreline thingy! Haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:54 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
My first game today i played jose_enrique in the 6 game format i won 4 2, sorry i havent put my badge on its cos i havent a clue how to do it, anyhow i lost first game of 8 ball down to nerves i think then iwon next 4 and lost the last uk from a fluke when i snookered him, anyhow i won anyway so its a good start

Nice win mate against a good player
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
20:06 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Nice win mate against a good player
thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:31 Fri 20 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Well done!

Very nice result buddy!

Speak soon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:04 Sat 21 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
fbl chris subbed in 3-3
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:01 Sat 21 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL

Underdogs vs. Vipers

swans 8-7 pixie_dust

Very nice person to play, all the best to you. Hope all of Uprising are happy with my result, wish I'd played better but pixie is a good player.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:12 Sat 21 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The Players Championship

Round 4 can now be found here...

http://funkypoolsuperleague.weebly.com/round-4.html

Deadline for these games is Midnight UK Saturday 28th July.

Deadline for requesting any default in any unplayed game is Midnight UK Sunday 29th July.

(TLK) davey_1985 v (UPR) cool_dude (5)
Pages: 17778
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising - Revolution calls

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.