League Discussion Thread (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:24 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Feed the Venus fly trap WD
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:30 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
and again as a mod you clearly think the above post regards sarah and myself is a fit and appropriate post to leave on this thread

all though you make comments about your post
i will use contact us, i thought common sense would prevail
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:49 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
and again as a mod you clearly think the above post regards sarah and myself is a fit and appropriate post to leave on this thread

all though you make comments about your post
i will use contact us, i thought common sense would prevail

you dictator to everyone on here when people reply to you with they comments you do not like it back
when someone tries bring rules in and not going in your favour
the bell starts ringing
horse10000
horse10000
14:05 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I have a suggestion for a change in rule regarding being suitable to captain a clan.

I think any clan captain should have had to play at least one full season under current user name, previous user names should not be taken into consideration. If your user name has changed it is generally due to either deactivation or being banned and returning, neither of these options allow for being a reliable captain in my opinion.

We have a one month rule for being a player, surely playing for a full season under your current user name is not much to ask before you are allowed to captain a clan.

Thoughts please?

Bump
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Craig-the person to argue hardest in the past that old usernames should not be taken into account regarding captaincy was a certain doubted2...how can people be bullies for agreeing with you?
About the promotion/relegation there has always been 2 or 3 teams going up since I started in clans league...unusual situation with most of the best teams in the 2nd division folding so obviously going to get discussed....on a league discussion thread.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:02 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I have a suggestion for a change in rule regarding being suitable to captain a clan.

I think any clan captain should have had to play at least one full season under current user name, previous user names should not be taken into consideration. If your user name has changed it is generally due to either deactivation or being banned and returning, neither of these options allow for being a reliable captain in my opinion.

We have a one month rule for being a player, surely playing for a full season under your current user name is not much to ask before you are allowed to captain a clan.

Thoughts please?

Bump

If your user name has changed it is generally due to either deactivation or being banned and returning, neither of these options allow for being a reliable captain in my opinion.
excellant point and so valid indeed,this is not a dig at anyone as it affects everyone but here is probably the best thing iv read on this thread regarding a rule!!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:34 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If every clan passes the pre season then the diviaions for next season will look like this:

Division One

MVP
Snooker Squad
Team Angry
Shooters
Latin Legends

Division Two

Untouchables
Top Pool Aces
Underdogs
Vipers
Uprising
Mouseketeers

Think that is them all.

Regarding Keith's post, Keith brought this up a while ago to me and i actually agree with it. Many people in the past have said this and its been a topic for many seasons. Taking all that in to account it will be added to the new site rules in the next few days.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
So what would happen if the other new clan enter the league then Jay? Would need to make it 6 and 6 so I suppose TPA would stay up?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:47 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Correct mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If every clan passes the pre season then the diviaions for next season will look like this:

Division One

MVP
Snooker Squad
Team Angry
Shooters
Latin Legends

Division Two

Untouchables
Top Pool Aces
Underdogs
Vipers
Uprising
Mouseketeers

Think that is them all.

Regarding Keith's post, Keith brought this up a while ago to me and i actually agree with it. Many people in the past have said this and its been a topic for many seasons. Taking all that in to account it will be added to the new site rules in the next few days.

so why have we got 6 in division 2 your words was jay we keep it to 5 teams in each division that as change as well i see jay one rule already this make it 2 to now letting vipers saying in the division they want to read back on your old discussion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
So what would happen if the other new clan enter the league then Jay? Would need to make it 6 and 6 so I suppose TPA would stay up?

lee have you forgot what jay said before we only have 5 teams in each division so teams we not fold
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:56 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I have never said it will be 5 in each division! please quote that post o mine that says that when you never find it. Last season was 5 in each division as that was what numbers we had.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:57 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

lee have you forgot what jay said before we only have 5 teams in each division so teams we not fold

O M G
Do you complain about every little thing that has been said on here, i gurantee not one person will complain about this as it just makes sense.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:57 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
oops for big mouse not lee.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:02 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The new rule has now be added to the new look website for next season, website will be published soon like i have said but i have copied and pasted the rule below so you know what it says.

1.10 Forming a new clan

New clans are permitted entry into the league only between seasons and at the discretion of the league hosts. A player wishing to form their own clan must have experience of playing in a clan for a minimum of one season on their current username, League Runners will not take previous accounts into consideration.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:29 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

1.10 Forming a new clan

New clans are permitted entry into the league only between seasons and at the discretion of the league hosts. A player wishing to form their own clan must have experience of playing in a clan for a minimum of one season on their current username, League Runners will not take previous accounts into consideration.

Think it should be...
New clans are permitted entry into the league only between seasons and at the discretion of the league hosts. A player wishing to form their own clan must have experience of playing in a clan for a minimum of one season on their current username, 2 seasons experience as a clan player.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:52 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i totally agree with the amendmant to rule 1.10
its somthing i have asked to be done for a few season as i remember and being totally ignored

Edited at 20:06 Sun 13/05/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:08 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The new rule has now be added to the new look website for next season, website will be published soon like i have said but i have copied and pasted the rule below so you know what it says.

1.10 Forming a new clan

well there is little old me thinking you ment shooters i do apologise,,, didnt see it said new clans and not existing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:14 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Need to change it to anyone wishing to captain a clan must have experience of playing in a clan for a minimum of one season on their current username.

Of course the same should apply to existing clans craig, sure if dextr's latest username had wanted to take over a clan after deacting at crazy eights you would have had plenty of objections.
horse10000
horse10000
23:35 Sun 13 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Of course it will have to apply to all clans or the rule would be pointless. A re-word will soon sort that
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.