League Discussion Thread (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:04 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
why not just state very clearly you want to change the rules to exclude me from captaining shooters this season

or from previous posts just ask shooters to resign from the FCL

the rule clearly states new clans, im not wrong there, forgive me for pointung this out, but you are now changing rules to suit yourselves unreal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:09 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
so we now ammend and change rules to suit individuals

this is a clear case of bullying and stopping me in every way posstble from enjoying this site

the rule clearly says NEW CLANS
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Shooters resignation from FCL accepted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Shooters resignation from FCL accepted

Wooooo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:10 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lee you are not a league runner and your constant harrasment is not appreciated in any way
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:12 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Craig what you are saying is you are in favour of the rule as long as it applies to everyone else except shooters.
Rules apply to everyone, you were always for this rule change until it now affects you.
The requirements are for captains...makes no odds whether they are captaining a new clan or old obviously was just not worded properly as it was still in the beta testing stage
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:17 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lee i will say it again why do you constantly goad and provoke arguments with me, i feel like all you do is bully me i have had about enough of you in every way,

your not a league runner it is not upto you to ammend rules

as for my post lee i was taking the mick because im sick to the back teeth of you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:23 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
league discussion thread craig and my post is spot on, bullying is not making sure everybody plays by the same rules.
I don't claim nor want to be a league runner, it's just obvious that the rules should apply to everyone as horse(league runner) has said too.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:33 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If it is a clear case of bullying then please send a complaint to admin or a moderator outside the league. Craig i have far more important things to do with my time than try and stop you doing anything within the FCL. I think i proved that when i lifted the ban from Kirk (who everyone knows we do not get on at all) even then i decided to un ban and allow him to play.

If Shooters wish to resign from the FCL then i will wait confirmation from the co-captains (lethal_lures & anoneeemouse)

The rule will again be re-worded, it was a rough draft anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:41 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
On another note shouldn't vices have to be covered by the same rule?
Seeing as though you can effectively run a clan as vice and if the captain goes mid season would be better to have someone who was eligible to take over as vice.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:44 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes and it will also be put into the rule.

I really don't get all the fuss that some rules cause because with this rule there is a loophole that can not be sorted at all. That is the fact that a member of a clan who was previously banned or what ever will still run the clan from off funkypool or on it but everything they want is done through the named captain(s)

I'll fully admit when i was banned, i ran Crazy Eights through my vice captain who turned captain and so on. Unfortunately there will never be a way to stop that happening.
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
00:50 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Question... Why is this League Discussion Thread (1)?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:52 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I have no idea, wasn't thinking when i made it

Can you put (Current) or something in title Cloone?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
00:56 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol but when it's full you'll have to change it again away from "current"?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:00 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
No because when it is full people can see that well atleast i do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:07 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Personally I would see no problem with Craig running shooters as everybody on the site knows that he was captain before te ban I think it's a tad silly if he can't captain them maybe the rule should of been amended before it was enforced just my opinion however unpopular it may be.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:12 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Personally I would see no problem with Craig running shooters as everybody on the site knows that he was captain before te ban I think it's a tad silly if he can't captain them maybe the rule should of been amended before it was enforced just my opinion however unpopular it may be.

...told me his name was scott though?

Just kidding before I get accused of bullying again

You can't have one person as captain or vice with an account less than a year old and deny someone else...got to be fair to everyone.
Won't make any difference at all to shooters to be honest craig will still call the shots, the rule is for other situations really.
After next season he can be back in charge without any affect.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:13 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
so this rule ammendmant was ok to allow diamond_jem and dex last season to captain nd vice with crazy eights so why the need for change now

and you say im missing somthing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:17 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah but lee its like Ang gets banned today comes back in a month it would be unfair no to let her captain a clan she has done for many seasons? This is the point I'm trying to make.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:17 Mon 14 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
so this rule ammendmant was ok to allow diamond_jem and dex last season to captain nd vice with crazy eights so why the need for change now

and you say im missing somthing

the letter E for starters
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.