Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
14:42 Thu 24 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
strange one this...

currently whenever i try to access the funkypool website the page will not load, yet when i am on my phone i can access the site. I have tried on both my laptop (windows xp) and on my mac (lion x) and i get a similar message on both - 'safari can't open the page' - 'the server where the page is located isn't responding'. I can currently use the internet for everything else except this.

Any ideas?

To add, this has been happening for the last few days
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
10:57 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Have you tried it with any other browsers except safari?
Try google chrome

www.google.com/chrome/eula.html
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
14:08 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i use firefox on windows xp, i got the 'server is taking too long to respond'

the fact that it did work and now it doesnt is strange. i also tried clearing the cache aswell, that didnt work either.

The fact that other websites work makes it even stranger. later i'll try wired connection, modem restart, router restart, refresh ip etc
supernova
supernova
16:14 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
this used to happen to me aswell, theres only one answer to this... the funkypool servers are hmm lets say bad..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
this used to happen to me aswell, theres only one answer to this... the funkypool servers are hmm lets say bad..

thats obviously not the problem if he can access the site on his phone.
supernova
supernova
16:46 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

thats obviously not the problem if he can access the site on his phone.

what do you mean obviously, you dont know anything lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:47 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If the servers were bad nobody would be able to access the site, and also, when the servers are down it doesn't pick and choose if you can access the site via PC, Mac, or Mobile.
supernova
supernova
16:52 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
doesn't change the fact that the server for this website is bad. i never said the server was down i just said it was bad but fair point.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:03 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It's nothing to do with the server of it was wouldn't a lot more people have this problem rather than a few?
supernova
supernova
17:08 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
not necessarily lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well if it was the server of course it would effect other people as well but then that's common sense :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
not necessarily lol

Now your just being stubborn. Accept when your wrong mate
supernova
supernova
17:11 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh i'm not saying it's the server that's causing this, i'm just saying that it could be and they are baddd :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:12 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Correct, congratulations on making your statement.
supernova
supernova
17:15 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i like to confuse things when doing so but much appreciated mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:17 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
They are massively improved as to what they was before. you have to remember this is a site run by nick and about 6 admin, they do their best they don't get paid to run this site and if the servers go down every now and again but surely we can't complain as 80% of people don't pay but still complain about everything.
supernova
supernova
17:18 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
They are massively improved as to what they was before. you have to remember this is a site run by nick and about 6 admin, they do their best they don't get paid to run this site and if the servers go down every now and again but surely we can't complain as 80% of people don't pay but still complain about everything.

True but nick lets it run by itself tbf
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  

True but nick lets it run by itself tbf

If that was the case who does all the patch repairs and bring new things To the game?
supernova
supernova
17:21 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
wait lol, what i'm saying is he doesn't throw money at the site to make it big, it sort of runs itself.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:22 Fri 25 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
You know this how? You have absolutely no idea what your talking about :-)
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

can't access site

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.