Pointless Entering..

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
supermega
supermega
10:11 Tue 21 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
how do u do that black writin thing janemba?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:13 Tue 21 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Its all in black writing man...Explain to me please,=.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:26 Tue 21 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol course ur in mi top 5 lambert ur a class player 7 balled mi aswell u git lol bt i got mi own bk hehe ur a quality guy ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:32 Tue 21 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
LMAO...Janemba, ur calling me a retard!! you r the one who was givin me abuse even tho u knew i cudnt c it cos i had u on ignore. I think u need to think about your own doings b4 u go calling other ppl retards lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:45 Tue 21 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Hm, let me get back to you with a sweet and simple rhetorical question. Do you know the meaning of the word bordem? And Chuckie...It took you about half an hour to post this reply man. It's a bit slow for a decent funny reply...Sorry but you lost this round.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:58 Tue 21 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
LMAO, it took me half an hour to reply cos i wasnt online wen u posted the message u RETARD! Also, the message wasnt intended to b funny, i jus wanted to point out your stupidity!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:26 Tue 21 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Hm, considering you dont know the meaning of the word...
raiden
raiden
20:16 Wed 22 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Another add to the hate list.. nebula. I'm instantly sad cause I've played alot of games? Lets do a bit of math..

Played: 6486

Joined nearly a year ago now.. thats 6486 divide by 365 days.. 17 games a day. I don't play everyday.. 17 games take bout 30 mins to play, am I really that sad?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:25 Wed 22 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lollolol wana work out my ration ov play raiden?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:28 Wed 22 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
e must ov used a calculater! did u use a calc raiden? or r u a mathmatical genius?
raiden
raiden
21:39 Wed 22 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha, the calculator on the pc obviously. Lambert plays 29 a day... up and comin plays 25 per day.. fliam actually plays the same amount as me per day.. so what's all this about me spending all day on here? The fact is I don't.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:55 Wed 22 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
e is jelous of ya m8 e cnt play pool as gd as u so e acuses u ov neva bein off dis game!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:36 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
raiden, did you add upandcomins 1200 on hereforbeer and 600 on upandc, nah, i doubt it.

i'd like to add that if your off school because of study leave its easier to rack up more, by logging on twice a day instead of once for example

and the saddest people on the game are the people who log on four times a day, they dont rack up many games, its because they log on for every tourny, chuckie_doll, fliam, wycombe, they all do it, im not insulting them, but if raiden logs on for 1 hour say once a day, and they log on for 1 hour four times a day and just dont play as much, whos the sadder?

people who say that are jeolous, sad people who cant take losing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:08 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
people can come on this site as they wish, wether to enter a torn or for another reason. it is not 'sad' to come on at a certain time. they are not doing any harm.

And can people stop abusing raiden. clearly you must be obsessed, raiden seems like a good lad so treat him like it.

Edited at 10:13 Thu 23/06/05 (BST)
supermega
supermega
07:22 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
is up and comin hereforbeer to? and how about all the games his lost u seem to forget that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:55 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
aww i feel sorry for raiden now with people entering his rooms trying to put him off. it isn't on.
supermega
supermega
08:02 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
who cares.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:09 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
So people defend raiden being on a lot, by saying up and coming is on here a lot. Hmmm, strange defence!

The site is here to be used. Why anybody is bothered about how much another user is on, is beyond me. Surely there are more important things in life......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:13 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh like certain mods coming on when they say they are cough squeezy :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:16 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i agree simon. and if nobody has anything nice or appropriate to say, then dont say it.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Pointless Entering..

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.