for some users this is there home : )
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:28 Thu 23 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ur a gimp raiden so shut up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:21 Fri 24 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
simon you totally misunderstood what i said, i mean why take the mick outta raiden when there are people in the same situation, why not read what people actually type instead of readin the first line, thinking you've got the jist and commenting, do your job properly.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:54 Fri 24 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
God Simon, DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY, reflections I would like to sign up to your newsletter cos you seem a genuinly interesting person. Anyway ....

Raiden, we don't get on, fair play there is no need for abuse but then again I tend to get on with most people unless they offend me, so I'm beginning to think there must be something about you? Do you wind these people up at all?

You really saying that your saintly and come on, say hi and play?

Abuse to you is not on, but from reading your original post in this thread and your replys (esp the one saying "shut up") this type of thing swings in both ways.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:10 Fri 24 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
can i join this arguement?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:44 Fri 24 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I just did.
raiden
raiden
21:57 Mon 27 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Thought I had some peace in tonights 1:30am tourny, but no I got rfctillidie calling me a loser cause I snooker a lot and kept annoying me during final then I got mckenna_6, my oppenent calling me a sad loser. I believe blazer was in there at the time. soz or 69 should of stayed online.. was all over the place.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:53 Tue 28 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
theyre all jealous tht uv got 30 tourney wins. so am i but i dnt take it out on u. besides it a game n sum ppl act as if its a matter of life or death. i dnt like em either but just give em a beatin n theyll c hus best. keep up the gd work raiden n keep winnin tourneys.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:05 Tue 28 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Pointless Entering..

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.