FBL discussion (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:12 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
To be honest I think James posted saying he would speak to you kind of as a light hearted joke lol.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:14 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I know what James meant, i just meant im not going to talk about something so pathetic. I explained in my last post when i shouldn't have to, kind of obvous what they trying to do.
the__priest
the__priest
17:37 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
wer is ipotalot
is they still a league runner
now they has me on ignore and all i wanted talk to him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:11 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
wer is ipotalot
is they still a league runner
now they has me on ignore and all i wanted talk to him

Currently does not have posting rights. But yes, he's still a league runner.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:15 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Website needs to be updated! Our fixture with uprising is all messed up!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:50 Tue 3 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not the only one who can update, there was three of us doing it at once so i left it to the others as FCL new games were coming out, its all good now i have just updated the FCL and now doing the FBL. If your game is still messed up after that then it is not the leagues fault

EDIT: All results and substitutions have been updated, there was hardly anything posted about the Killers v Uprising so it will still be a mess but i only update POSTED results and subs.

Edited at 02:01 Tue 03/07/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:41 Wed 4 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
3.1 Game length
Each game consists of 6 frames of game type the clan member has been allocated except straight which is 3 frames, killer being 1 match:

6 frames of 8 Ball US
or
6 frames of 9 Ball US
or
6 frames of 8 Ball UK
or
3 frames of straight
or
1 game of 6 man killer

Needs to say 2 games of killer right?

also

4.0 SCORING SYSTEM

4.1 Scoring points
Each frame won by a player scores 1 point for their clan for the fixture with the exception of straight which is 2 points per frame.

4.2 Fixture bonus points
The clan with the most points scored in a fixture receives a winning bonus of 6 points. If the fixture is a tie, each clan receives 3 winning bonus points. Each team will receive a bonus of 6 points for no defaults in their fixture, if the game is played within the fixture deadline. If the fixture is incomplete this will then be referred to the default panel.

Default bonus points may still be awarded to a clan in extreme circumstances. This will be decided by the Default Staff along with League Runners, as to whether the default bonus should be given to the player not at fault.

Why aint there a scoring system for killer? be easier for people that dont know how the system works and save pming or texting people to see what the score is
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:48 Wed 4 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
There is a scoring system for Killer and up to date rules. Lee sent me them and i sent them to Jema who then put them on the website. For some odd reason someone has completely removed the rules from the site (Only the killer rules).

We have found a spare copy thank god and they will be on the site later on today.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:03 Wed 4 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
posted here for time being:

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18496/fbl-notices-and-news/5#1398001

once you update it can you link it to rules then they can follow that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:14 Wed 4 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Straight mahratta vs straightline
sorry but LL thread is full but straightline off 11 days and king8ball1 off 7 days.but yet thay are posting ever day about getting killer games played.1st things 1st lol.

Edited at 19:21 Wed 04/07/12 (BST)
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
22:45 Wed 4 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I played king8ball1 in an FBL game earlier lol.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:56 Wed 4 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry but LL thread is full but straightline off 11 days and king8ball1 off 7 days.but yet thay are posting ever day about getting killer games played.1st things 1st lol.

Firstly its not full: http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18733/latin-legends-neuvo-thread

Secondly king was online earlier today
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:29 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Runners- what is the minimum number of players that we need to play a killer game? Are we allowed to play 2v2 or 1v2?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:05 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not to sure in all honesty, i removed myself from talking about Killer when it was going on . I presume you can do a 2v2 or a 2v3 though as it was allowed in pre season. Would mean that who ever played with two would need to understand that the max points they could take would be a 5 - 1 as you need a team of three to get the maximum of a 6 - 0. With that being said now though i have no idea, hopefully Matty or someone can shed more light on it as i only put what im told to put on the site (killer wise)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:14 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
as far as i'm concerned, if there is a scoring system in place for it, you're more than welcome to play in that way.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:17 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I like that way of thinking to . I don't see a problem with it, your choice if you want to lose and extra point that you could have had or not
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:28 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
We did say thT if need be to get it played u can play whatever u like.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:25 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
for me long as 2 people from one clan and 1 from another is present a killer game could go ahead but wouldn't get the full 6 points.

i also think we need a set time on deadline night if killer game is still going, the snooker one is 9 pm so since some players play on clan for both sites i would recommend an hour later or earlier (so 8 or 10 pm).

i think ipotalot runs killer.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:47 Sat 7 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Straightline was subbed out before the thread was full, and if you can see we keep posting about killer why do you choose to ignore it. You have never acknowledged a post about killer on your thread. First things first, don't leave 1 day to get 2 killer games played. That is if you even try to.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
00:15 Sun 8 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I see the FBL still have a captain's permission requirement for player transfers! This should be fun then...
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL discussion (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.