FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
faust
faust
16:26 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
As we all know trouble always starts when you are around, you don't get muted for nothing!!

Enjoy you're funky day to. It seems like the 12 hour shifts are paying off, keep up the good work!!

just cant help yourself can you
have some funky fun
think you may need it

i wont respond im sure you understand why
its a little tedious byeee

You just DID respond!! Do you have some kind of posting tourettes syndrome??

why is it you have to be personal every post you make

Is that a post for my benefit, or for admin? Keep playing those games Craig!!
fuunky
fuunky
16:52 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Fuunky, just leave it now mate. Craig has made a point that your post regarding certain players needing to get out more wasn't exactly needed...no need to come back to it

I already did m8. I just posted my opinion, the same fish bites as usual, tries to turn it into an argument so he can report me to admin, but it never works as I don't fall for it, backfires more often than not!!

The forums are full of posts that are un-needed, but I guess it will be the same with every public forum, last post from me anyway!!
franer_
franer_
19:16 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't remember what happened regarding matty and pirate taking over FBL last time but if they were giving the opportunity then why not now.(OPINION).

Everyone will have their own feelings on who should run the league but it seems it has already been handed to the above named so just let them get on with it and they will post in their time on what they plan on doing ie plans for FCL etc.

Good luck.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:13 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
The fact that the Super League runs well is because chris is good at doing it, not because he's a moderator.
pirate would do a fine job, so would chris. They should just figure out how they want to do it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:47 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It would be nice to hear from the 'supposed new runners', would had thought we had by now?

Nothing sooo far.

Give us a chance! It is a week day after all...

I'm glad to get the chance to run a league again but the circumstances seem unfortunate. It's a shame that Jay has given up in the way he has - Regardless of what has happened (which I am not sure myself) everyone should remember that he has done a great job.

Irrespective of peoples' opinions on myself and Matty I don't see why there should be any question of our integrity or impartiality.

It will take us a week or so to sort everything out (I'l try and blitz through at the weekend).

I feel that no dramatic changes should be made to the rules in order to ensure fluidity through the transition.

That being said, if there are any changes that the majority would like to see, then feel free to either message me or post the idea up on the thread.

Now, let's stop the arguing and all be constructive please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:52 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah big appreciation to Jay for putting in a hell of a lot of hours over a lot of seasons for our pleasure
the__priest
the__priest
22:46 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i would also like to thank jay personally for all the effort and work you have put into this site and league i no weve had ups and downs but the work you put in has to appreciated

so a very big thanks for all the work you did free for everyone to enjoy, i hope you can now relax and enjoy funky itself
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:08 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I thank Jay too but the league CAN be run by a Clan Captain, me (here and snooker) and Seb (snooker) are examples, they just need to keep up the good work and make improvements in their own way
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:13 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
When I thanked jay at the end of the season I as called a kreeeeeepppppp. SO wonder if the above will be insulted by that person? Hmmmmmm

Anyways well done for running the league so well. Thanks .

Good luck matty and pirate_steve *throws a milkshake at pirate* lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:24 Wed 25 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
When I thanked jay at the end of the season I as called a kreeeeeepppppp. SO wonder if the above will be insulted by that person? Hmmmmmm

Anyways well done for running the league so well. Thanks .

Good luck matty and pirate_steve *throws a milkshake at pirate* lol

EVERYONE's a KREEEEEEP including me...better now Zac?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:01 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
also their can't be a vote as the runners job needed experience in running clans or other events successfully.

If lets say fattmikee was a serial deactivator, blueberry kept ruining clans and Jayy couldn't run a successful event

I wouldn't want them running the League when people can see they just won't work.

Lets say zante had the experience then i would rather have him over the above.

just an example guys so don't take it to heart.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:14 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
being a moderator shouldn't have any relevance either way.

Absolutely - and I would never claim otherwise.

Despite there apparently being two distinct parties wanting to take on the FCL (apologies if anyone else is also interested), we have been unable to get an agreement on letting the important people, the clans and members, decide who takes it forward rather than it just being a 'done deal'.

Therefore, in order to offer the above choice, I am now proposing to run the FCL to commence from next weekend and invite entries from clans that wish to take part. Please note the rules and format are unchanged from the last season, the competition would be called the FCL and the website already exists and is ready to go. In effect we are offering the opportunity for clans, captains and players to decide something for their own competition that has been denied them elsewhere.

If you wish to 'enter' please post here or message me. Also please feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:16 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
^You may want to speak with pirate lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:34 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
sounds to me that chris has everything ready to go.

I for one up for chris to run it.
franer_
franer_
02:39 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
This seems like a vote to me .

Lets all of us have OUR say eh! ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:00 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
sounds to me that chris has everything ready to go.

I for one up for chris to run it.
Yes i second that! Good decision chris to step up and take that responsibility, we all know you are a great league runner, and i think you are a great fit for FCL.

Not that pirate and matty wouldnt.

But you seem to have that knowledge on running the league, and have everything ready
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:01 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Brilliant really!
cke1982
cke1982
03:13 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
well done jay on running the league u done a great job and was always fair
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:20 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
being a moderator shouldn't have any relevance either way.

Absolutely - and I would never claim otherwise.

I know you wouldn't I was just answering the_priest saying that it should go to a mod because of integrity. As far as i'm concerned all 5 mentioned as runners have shown that over their time on here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:28 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Would personally like to see Matty and pirate_steve get the chance to do this FCL runners have traditionally handed over to their choice of successor as their last responsibility, Jay wouldn't just give it up to any old person.
Also think that chris has his own league to do with as he sees fit so would rather see a different set of opinions and ideas offering more variety and think matty and steve deserve the chance, also do still think too much would change in the long run with chris, horse and jooodles.
That being said I still think they would do a fantastic job as well and we would be lucky to have either set of runners.
Just casting my 'vote' so to speak.
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.