FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13334
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:21 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
one division for sure, i know two is a trademark for FCL but that can only work if clans don't fold otherwise you will get MVP > Professionals > Chips n Gravy like chain with more or less the same players who would punish division two teams who might not be ready for the big time yet.

it also brings more competition to the league and makes it less predictable.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:56 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
one division for sure, i know two is a trademark for FCL but that can only work if clans don't fold otherwise you will get MVP > Professionals > Chips n Gravy like chain with more or less the same players who would punish division two teams who might not be ready for the big time yet.

Why have you used the "greater than" symbol (>) to indicate that MVP are greater than Professionals, who are greater than Chips n Gravy?!! This order is the wrong way around surely!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:57 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

Why have you used the "greater than" symbol (>) to indicate that MVP are greater than Professionals, who are greater than Chips n Gravy?!! This order is the wrong way around surely!

Here! Here!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:57 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

agreed
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:58 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah i wondered that too since dgeneratio likes to call Professionals MVP a lot. =/
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:24 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i would take that as a compliment really as im saying your just as good as MVP.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:01 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
deadline is 30th mate

Please can you confirm why the schedule has been changed for the deadline for fixture set 5 , it clearly states 3 weeks on the website, which allows for the Christmas holidays. Is this and error , and it is 3 weeks, or has the deadline been changed without informing the captains ?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:05 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I said the deadline is the 30th.

It is a mistake on the website as it was done when making the unofficial schedule. Never realised i need to inform captains of something when it was never changed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:39 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
wow, ok,sorry for asking. I only asked because it said 3 weeks
on the link that you gave us for the schedule (which i assumed as it has been used all season on the site was official) ,and you then posted the deadline as the 30th,and i wasnt sure which one was a mistake.
so obviously has been changed to 2 weeks. isnt a problem , just wanted to clarify as it does affect my current teamlist for the fixture, a little communication doesnt go amiss.
Thanks anyway for clearing that up
cke1982
cke1982
13:39 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
the smaller clans have got no chance with 1 division just keep getting destroyed week in week out but when it was 2 divisions we could build to get ready for league 1 but well give it a crack again
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
13:57 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i would take that as a compliment really as im saying your just as good as MVP.

No one is and never will be lol

M.V.P
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:23 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
If it was a mistake when i posted on the clan pages i would have posted saying so.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:29 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was going to consider the two divisions again if we had the even amount of teams to do so,

Not to argue here, but it will be impossible to get back to the sufficient amount of teams to have 2 divisions when we have a cap of 16 players per team, not 14 like it used to be.

More players per team = less players to sign, and i think we can all agree that at the moment, more players are leaving the game and clans than joining.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
19:12 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
the smaller clans just keep getting destroyed week in week out
That can't be true- you still play all the teams that would have been in division 2 as well...

With 2 divisions, you still have "good" clans in div 2 every season because they're starting out. This season, you would've had (I think) Professionals and Sinners in division 2.

What's the difference??
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:17 Mon 17 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was going to consider the two divisions again if we had the even amount of teams to do so,

Not to argue here, but it will be impossible to get back to the sufficient amount of teams to have 2 divisions when we have a cap of 16 players per team, not 14 like it used to be.

More players per team = less players to sign, and i think we can all agree that at the moment, more players are leaving the game and clans than joining.

That is why i said i was considering . The whole reason i was going to put the clan limit down to 14 was to try and get more clans but has been decided it will stick to 16 limit.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
11:23 Thu 20 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Next season...

There will be a transfer window lasting for one week (mid season) during this one week their will not be any games from the FCL anyway.

Players will be free to move to any clan they wish to with out needing captains permission, this will be changed because people are using the transfer rule the now at some rate and it is also nearly killing off some teams plus i think this way will work much better in all honesty. More to come soon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:35 Thu 20 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd love to start in div 2 tbh. Always wanted to build a clan from the bottom and then win both leagues back to back lol
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
14:04 Thu 20 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd love to start in div 2 tbh. Always wanted to build a clan from the bottom and then win both leagues back to back lol

god your boring
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:06 Thu 20 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
He posted on the matter of the league possibly going back to two divisions. You have posted something not even league related so if the two of you want to battle it out then take it to the Uprising or Chips N Gravy thread please.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
14:10 Thu 20 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
nowt to battle about, just zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Pages: 13334
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.