FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:12 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Majority of people that posted!

The result could stay yes but at the same time if a team folded before playing a clan that they have not yet played then it would be unfair on the clan that they have not played as all other clans would have points from that team that folded and they wouldn't. I think if a clan folded and they had played all clans once (If the two divisions stay) then yeah the result could be kept, if they played all once except for one clan then no the results would not stay.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:15 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
all depends who passes the friendlies.

we have 11 clans right?

Uprising, Ninja Warriors, The Sinners, Underdogs, The Professionals, Mouseketeers, Inpossibles Fighting Eagles, The Legend Killers, Team Angry, Snooker Squad

If they all pass then i would say 2 divisions with this set up

Div 1 - Snooker Squad, Team Angry, Uprising, Mouseketeers, Underdogs or Legend Killers (or both if you like)

Div 2 - Ninja, Sinners, Professionals, Eagles, Inpossibles (Underdogs or Legend Killers if needed)

if 10 pass then put Underdogs or Legend Killers in Div 1 and other in Div 2.

if 9 or less pass then do one division with playing each other once
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:18 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Majority of people that posted!

The result could stay yes but at the same time if a team folded before playing a clan that they have not yet played then it would be unfair on the clan that they have not played as all other clans would have points from that team that folded and they wouldn't. I think if a clan folded and they had played all clans once (If the two divisions stay) then yeah the result could be kept, if they played all once except for one clan then no the results would not stay.

Yep that's what I meant just keep the results from them playing everyone once
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:19 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
all depends who passes the friendlies.

we have 11 clans right?

Uprising, Ninja Warriors, The Sinners, Underdogs, The Professionals, Mouseketeers, Inpossibles Fighting Eagles, The Legend Killers, Team Angry, Snooker Squad

If they all pass then i would say 2 divisions with this set up

Div 1 - Snooker Squad, Team Angry, Uprising, Mouseketeers, Underdogs or Legend Killers (or both if you like)

Div 2 - Ninja, Sinners, Professionals, Eagles, Inpossibles (Underdogs or Legend Killers if needed)

if 10 pass then put Underdogs or Legend Killers in Div 1 and other in Div 2.

if 9 or less pass then do one division with playing each other once

Didnt legend killers finish fourth?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:36 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
haven't looked at the table when i posted.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:43 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep they finished fourth, should be
1st division
Legend Killers
Mouseketeers
Snooker Squad
Team Angry
Uprising

2nd division
Fighting Eagles
Inpossibles
Ninja Warriors
Professionals
Sinners
Underdogs

....simples
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:00 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If ten clans pass the pre season then it falls on me to decide if we have one division or the two. One other good thing comes out of the one division and that is the golden cue is much easier to do as no one needs removed or anything for going to another team.

The above with the divisions laid out is how i had it if all teams passed and what not, Underdogs passed at the proposal of going to division one last season i think it was. Which i think was weird as what if they do actually finish in the promotion spots they would have to go to division one. That being said i don't even feel right promoting Legend Killers if all pass as they did not deserve to be promoted but it has to be done.

Im more annoyed at the fact that both divisions are going to be un even again if all teams pass the pre season as it means the division one would finish before the second division again. I could put the cup final in place of that missing fixture though like i did before i guess.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:21 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
TLK finished pretty close to mouseketeers and uprising to be fair, bit harsh saying they dont deserve it when really UT were a reformed clan of top players and Uprising a reformed clan in a way.
Much better to reward clans for sticking together than for folding.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:31 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
true however Legend Killers, Vipers and Untouchables had a high default rating in the FBL, over 80% of those was Legend Killers fault, whether it was sending in no info or w/e so in a way Jay is right and in other aspect he is not
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:18 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Two months for a new account to enter the league? Does this mean I'm not eligable till november?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:22 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
true however Legend Killers, Vipers and Untouchables had a high default rating in the FBL, over 80% of those was Legend Killers fault, whether it was sending in no info or w/e so in a way Jay is right and in other aspect he is not

Bet snooker squad had a much worse default record the season they got promoted, in fact I know they did...another reason for keeping teams in their first season in the 2nd division, so defaults don't impact on the title. (even we had a fair few defaults first season)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:33 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Two months for a new account to enter the league? Does this mean I'm not eligable till november?

if its like snooker then the two months (or 62 days) is only in effect from pre seasons, any account registered before then is fine
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:07 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If you read what i put then you would see this only takes affect at the start of the season, so this will take affect on the day the first league fixture is released. All players registered to a clan right now and before the season officially starts can play even if they are not one month old yet.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:12 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Should be when pre-seasons start surely Jay? Don't want people deactivating after the friendlies to join other clans
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:16 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
If people do that then i will deal with them differently. I could how ever start that rule(s) when pre season starts but anyone who is registered to a clan right now and is under two months old can still play if that is what you mean? I was going to go with that before i decided about the other thing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:21 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah personally i've always thought pre-season games were the start of the season really and people still have their 1 move if they want to leave clans.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:26 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The one move thing comes into affect tonight at 00:01 as the transfer deadline ends at 00:00.

I will change that then as it makes more sense now that someone else has said it to me and it was not me just thinking about it.

The two month account rule comes into affect on the day the pre season starts, any player that is under two months old but is registered to a clan right now is able to play. That includes onevisit and a few others.
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:15 Sun 23 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't mind either way but it seems alot of top players are in new clans and they would obviously prefer this but then on a flip side its could be fun to have one league and obviously unpredictable about who will win which is good.
So yeah I don't mind either way but just interested why (as far as I know) 1 division hasn't been brought up previously?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:26 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm for 1 division. It's a lot more fun than playing the same teams over and over again.

But I'm happy with either option- jay is the runner and he can run it the way he wants to until someone else is the runner.
punkpoet
punkpoet
04:01 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
See I like playing different teams in the cups I always hope for teams in the other division.
But like seb I will go along with what is decided.
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.