FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:17 Mon 24 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
But like seb I will go along with what is decided.

same
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:21 Tue 25 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Also be aware that i am 80% commited to a possible one division league in this season coming. I don't think the league can work properly (it can work but just be un even throughout) at least this way you are against an even number of clans if all pass the pre season games.

If eleven clans play in the one division then each clan will play ten games, two games a fixture set (sometimes three as of the cup) so the league would have five fixtures sets in total, a possible six as the cup final is usually the last game of the season.

Would you guys want this done that way? The league would be running for 10 - 12 weeks (three months or less) if you played each other once, i know some people want a larger league and would like to play each other twice but that would make the league last 20 - 22 weeks (five months, possibly six).

I think most of you want to play eachother once and that is what i would and want to go for but i thought i might as well ask anyway.
I approve this idea. :P Excellent idea.

Edited at 09:26 Tue 25/09/12 (BST)
the__priest
the__priest
20:27 Thu 27 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
would it be possible to have the link for the webiste please

cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:35 Thu 27 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
http://funkypoolleagues.weebly.com/

good website but needs more colour
the__priest
the__priest
21:06 Thu 27 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ty james
the__priest
the__priest
21:16 Thu 27 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
a question

All warnings/suspensions and bannings will be carried over to future usernames you may have.

if your account isnt carried over as playing experience, is this not a little unfair

just a ?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:29 Thu 27 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
not really as lets say you got banned from funky, if you came on a new account during that time they would re ban you and then the ban would be extended if you got caught.

same principle here
the__priest
the__priest
21:40 Thu 27 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
no not really james
a funky ban i agree,, they would no
how would you no, thats the ? unless the player told you, you wouldnt no
data protection would forbid a funky staff member saying anything

hence i ask the ?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:53 Thu 27 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah, some people would be silly enough to say and others get found out eventually, however if someone is banned and they try and come under a new name and people know then they should come forward and message the runner privately but alot don't
the__priest
the__priest
21:55 Thu 27 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
well answered james

sure you no what i ment, cheers for the constructive chat
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:19 Thu 27 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
http://funkypoolleagues.weebly.com/

good website but needs more colour

Not everything needs colour , I never asked people if anything should be changed as that is the way it is staying.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:40 Tue 2 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
So people are aware, myself and Jema have been sharing her laptop while my desktop is still not working. Unfortunately the laptop decided to start smoking for a few minutes and now refuses to even switch on. We have found an old laptop on ebay and have bought it as it is quite cheap. Only thing is we might need a card thing so it can actually gain access to internet but until then we have a notebook thing. Results and Subs will be done once a day (at night probably). I still have FBL to sort out though so ill need some time to get that ready and will focus on that either tomorrow or Wednesday.
punkpoet
punkpoet
07:26 Tue 2 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jeez I told you lot smoking was bad and now look whats happened ;)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:31 Tue 2 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Would never happen if sniper was running the league lol
Joke mate, step away fron the deact button!!
the__priest
the__priest
11:51 Tue 2 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
any chance of having teams up loaded onto the website please, i know your busy at the moment but it would be helpfull

cheers
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:05 Tue 2 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
any chance of having teams up loaded onto the website please, i know your busy at the moment but it would be helpfull

cheers

Teams are being uploaded to the website once the pre season is over and i know exactly who is and who is not in the league. Don't want to add a team list on to the website to then have to remove it again if a team does not make it in to the league.
the__priest
the__priest
20:39 Sat 13 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
after reading the legend killers have folded in FCL, are we now looking at one division, ??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:52 Sat 13 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Would be 10 teams, still prefer 2 divisions...another option is for sinners and professionals to play a match and one of them go into the first division.
Could then put it as an amendment to the rules that only in the case of too many first and second teams folding League staff can pick 2 teams(that they feel are the strongest) to play off for promotion.
the__priest
the__priest
21:17 Sat 13 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
your other option shouldnt even be considered a very biased approach id say, if you have a so called play off it should include all teams. not just teams that you suggest
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:20 Sat 13 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Which would delay the season too long and eliminates it as an option, doubt very much any other teams would argue that they should be in there instead.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL League Discussion Thread (3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.