FCL News & Notices

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:16 Tue 1 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Season Nineteen Schedule (Rough Copy)

January 23rd - Transfer window between seasons is closed. Clan roster and Pre Season Team Sheets will be requested. (Longer has been given so that the website can be done in full and the making of the pre season games)

January 27th - Pre season games will be released. Opponants are anonymous until the time of games are released.

February 10th - Fixture Set One is released.

As usual the rest of the schedule after the above date is not really known until i know exactly who is and who is not in the league. That part of the schedule will be released when i know how it is going to be.

This season again no matter how many teams make it through there will be one division, many have stated that they like the one division and it does make for a longer season which a lot of people also want.

You may also notice that this is very similar to the FBL schedule that was posted and that is because it is the same. This works out better for me as does the FBL work better for Jema. This won't be changed so please if you have an opinion on it keep it to yourself.

More information about rules to be added also. These will be noted when i have had time to change them on the website.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
Rule Change

This rule has been implemented on the hidden website that will be released when the cup finals in both leagues are over.

1.4 Player transfers

After the transfer window has closed, the team roster for the season must be submitted to the League Runner to be registered. From this point on wards no player may transfer to another clan until the mid-season transfer window.

Once a player has played for a clan in an FCL cup fixture, they are cup-tied and ineligible to play for any other clan in the same competition.

Attempts to get around the transfer rule will not be tolerated. Creating a new username will not mean you are entitled to join another clan, you will be subject to the same rules. Should you create a username and attempt to conceal your identity in order to bypass this rule, you will be banned from the League for one season.

Captains may remove inactive players at any time from their team, the removal must be confirmed by messaging the League Runner, and such players are not deemed free agents. Any inactive player that may become active again may be brought back into the same clan, subject to available space, and the change sent to the League Runner. Alternatively they may seek a transfer to a different clan during the mid-season transfer window or at the end of the season instead.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
Rule Change

These rules has been implemented on the hidden website that will be released when the cup finals in both leagues are over.

5.1 Who can make substitutions and swaps

Only the Captain or Vice Captain of a clan can make substitutions and swaps, the only exception to this is deadline day, where anyone in the clan may make a substitution or swap to avoid a game going to default.

5.2 When can substitutions and swaps be made

Substitutions and swaps are not permitted during the first 7 days of the fixture after this they can be made at any time provided they are correctly reported on the appropriate thread. It is in the League Runners belief that a submitted team sheet should be used and not immediately tailored to better suit the draw of the games for a clan, in other words, it is in place to avoid match fixing.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:47 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Season Eighteen

Final Standings & Winners

FCL League

A very close battle this season with three teams in the running to win the title, was four teams at one point. Winner is in bold and two runners up are in normal font. The link to the league table is also provided to show all other places in the league.

The Professionals
Snooker Squad
The Sinners

http://funkypoolleagues.weebly.com/league-table-fcl.html

FCL Cup

Congratulations to Snooker Squad on winning the FCL Cup this season, very well played Snooker Squad.

Individual League

Will only announce the winners here to save some time.

8US
dvz

9US
irish_ninja

8UK
_redherring_

Congratulations to the champions of the game types there and well played. Unfortunately they will not be able to try and regain the title in the new season as Individuals is being removed.

Golden Cue

I will be announceing the top five players here and linking the rest of you to the actual table for golden cue. Winner name is in bold. Well done Seb, i am not sure but i think that is the highest ever golden cue percentage in FCL history! Astonishing achievement.

whocares8x8 (85.00%)
beenjammin (73.33%)
pirate_steve (71.43%)
king8ball1 (69.52%)
w_hoolahan (69.17%)

http://funkypoolleagues.weebly.com/results.html
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:48 Wed 9 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thank you to all the teams that took part in season eighteen. Soem tight close battles this season and some amazing games along the way.

I look forward to the new season ahead and running this league once again, been a pleasure as always and you can all give yourself a pat on the back.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:59 Mon 14 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know i said recently that no clan would find out who they are playing in the Pre Season games but i can't be bothered and i have to post to let people know who they have and what not anyway.

Pre Season Fixtures

Snooker Squad v Unbeatables
Uprising v Vipers
The Sinners v Elite Force
Underdogs v The Reliable Ones
Pocket Dynamos v Chips N Gravy

Snooker Squad v Underdogs
Uprising v Pocket Dynamos
The Sinners v Unbeatables
Chips N Gravy v Elite Force
The Reliable Ones v Vipers

Snooker Squad captain has been spoken to and is happy to play in these games even though they are exempt due to the clan cup win. Professionals won overall league hence why they were not asked to play in it plus we have the uneven teams.

I have tried my best to match all clans up with one established clan and one new clan in the games.

The Sinners have two new teams but both of them have had good success in friendly games.

Pocket Dynamos i am classing as a established clan as it is just Mouseketeers with a new name, if we had two divisions though they would be put into division two though but we don't so all is good.

These games are not due out yet but keep an eye on your clan threads for when i ask for team lists please (should be on the 23rd January)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
07:13 Tue 29 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
The Reliable Ones are removed from the FCL pre season games. Becoming unreliable already and only one member has the actual experience to run the clan, but is never on and ha stated his time to play clan games is hard enough.

The changes to the Pre Season will be made as it affects two clans in the pre season. As the games are only three days old i will be pairing those two clans together to see what they can do until the deadline.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:30 Wed 30 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL & FBL Announcement

Just reminding people that myself and Jema are going to Jemas mum and dads until Tuesday. Laptop is coming with us but it is being a nightmare the now. If you need either of us for one of the leagues please contact by offline message as we will receive it on our phones, will reply as soon as we can.

We can do updates from our phones to but it can be hard to do so possible that no updates will be done until Tuesday night sometime.

Hope you all have a great weekend and behave and whatever else!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:10 Mon 25 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL New Rule

I never had time to do this before the first set was released so i am doing it now, this rule has been implemented into the FCL (Please read spoiler for more details on the rule) This rule takes full affect from FIXTURE SET TWO!

7.5 Substitutions in partially played games
Once a game has started between two players, no substitution may be made, unless a player has been banned/deactivates or is removed from a clan. In the event of a player getting banned/deactivating or being removed then the game will need to be continued with a sub from the clan whose player left.

If a player deactivates and decides to reactivate their account after the game has been completed they are then not allowed to re-join that clan until the following season. They will also not be classed as a free agent and will not be allowed to join another clan until the mid-season transfer window or the end of the season.

P.S - New games will be released as soon as i get my posts back from doing this, so within the next 10 - 30 minutes.

Thank you
Jay - Head League Runner (FCL)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:12 Wed 27 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
League Table

League Table has been fully updated to the end of Fixture Set One. Some very nice close results coming in making the table look like anyone's game so far.

http://funkypoolleagues.weebly.com/league-table-fcl.html

Golden Cue

Golden Cue has been fully updated to the end of Fixture Set One. Golden Cue is updated anytime a result is posted. If you want to view where you are you need to scroll to the bottom and press the "ALL GC" tab. No one will appear on the actual "Golden Cue" until they have played the minimum of 75 frames (basically five games).

http://funkypoolleagues.weebly.com/golden-cue.html
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:28 Sun 24 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Chips n gravy - out.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:06 Mon 25 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL & FBL Announcement

Mid season transfer window has now been opened. Players are free to move to whatever clan they see fit, captains can sign anyone who they wish to sign. Please remember to post all changes on the team changes thread for your desired league.

Transfer deadline is - 31/03/13 @ Midnight!

A reminder will be made on Thursday for team sheets for fixture set four, all team sheets must be sent to the appropiate runner by Saturday the 30th. (Set four is due to be released on the 31/03/13)

All new signings will be eligible as long as they are within the required account age of that league.

Thanks.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
07:27 Tue 7 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Season Nineteen Final Standings

FCL League

1. Professionals (Champions)
2. Snnoker Squad
3. Uprising

To see the rest of the overall League Table please use this link - http://funkypoolleague.weebly.com/table.html

FCL Clan Cup

Professionals (Champions)
Uprising (Runner Up)

Golden Cue

1.beenjammin (80.00%)
2.r1p0m4n (74.17%)
3.bluenose1872 (73.33%)
4.onevisit (73.33%)
5.dvz (69.63%)

Please note that third and fourth are joint third.

To see the rest of the Golden Cue table please use this link - http://funkypoolleague.weebly.com/golden-cue.html

I would like to congratulate Professionals on an outstanding season, winning the two major events in the FCL League. Also congratulations to beenjammin on winning this seasons Golden Cue with a great percentage.

I would also like to thank every clan and every clan player for taking part this season and i hope to see you all next season to for another competive season.

Thank you everyone.

Jay (Head League Runner)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:52 Sun 19 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Please remember that tonight is meant to be the official start of Pre Season, any new signings after tonight CAN NOT play in the current games.

There will be a short transfer period after these games (roughly 5 - 6 days) which gives players and captains the opportunity to gain more players or in the case of a player to move to a clan they feel is right for them. This small window will open on midnight 2nd Of June!

Mid season transfer is staying this season but any member removed from a clan will not be able to play for another one in the rest of the season (I will be available to contact if you think you have extreme circumstances in which i MAY change that ruling, but it would need to be a good one)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:53 Tue 21 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
=================================================================

After speaking to FBL head runner i have decided that FCL Transfer window will close on the 25/5/13. No more transfer will be allowed after that date until the mid season transfer window.

If you sign a player before that date then please post it on team changes. Note any signed after Pre Season games can not play in them at all.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:01 Tue 21 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Transfer window closes in the middle of the fixture?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:56 Wed 22 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 01:03 Wed 22/05/13 (BST)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:06 Fri 24 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
==============================================================
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:16 Fri 24 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
PRE SEASON (14/16 NEEDED TO QUALIFY)

This is the current count i have on all games so far. If you count more by yourself then a score has not been posted on the result page so post it please!

Even if you qualify for the league please try and play all your games as other clans depend on these games being played to.

Elite Force - 14/16
--------------------------
Ball Breakers - 13/16
P. Dynamos - 12/16 (Partial not included)
Uprising - 10/16 (Partial not included)
Snooker Squad - 10/16
Black Magic - 10/16
Fighting Eagles - 9/10
Untouchables - 8/16
Underdogs - 8/16
Unbeatables - 6/16

Thank you!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:39 Sat 25 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
PRE SEASON (14/16 NEEDED TO QUALIFY)

This is the current count i have on all games so far. If you count more by yourself then a score has not been posted on the result page so post it please!

Even if you qualify for the league please try and play all your games as other clans depend on these games being played to.

Elite Force - 14/16
--------------------------
Ball Breakers - 13/16
P. Dynamos - 12/16 (Partial not included)
Black Magic - 11/16
Uprising - 10/16 (Partial not included)
Snooker Squad - 10/16
Fighting Eagles - 9/10
Untouchables - 9/16
Underdogs - 8/16 (Partial not included)
Unbeatables - 6/16 (Partial not included)

Thank you!
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL News & Notices

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.