Have you played Diablo III?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:53 Sat 13 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Does anyone here play Diablo 3?

If so what do you think of it? Made any money on the RMAH?

I'm squeezy2210 on there...cant remember my tag # and cant find it at the mo. as I'm at work. Feel free to add me and we can go on a few runs on there

P.S. I'm on the Americas server (Live in Australia at the moment)
onua0767
onua0767
03:24 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol i was asking a few players on here if they played or have Diablo 3.

I play it too m8 i got 2 lvl 60's ungeared just merchanting atm in AH. And im on the americas server as well.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:04 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I've got a level 60 DH, its the only real character I've got, pretty decent though, I'm on Act 4 Inferno with it (Before they made it easy!)

I'm only really merch'ing on there too at the moment, haven't got a desk to use my mouse on so cant play lol

Which characters you got to lvl 60 with?
onua0767
onua0767
11:39 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I've solod a1-a4 inferno before they made it easy, only thing i needed help on was Larder, thats it. Rest is cake.

^

Wizard Arcane Orb

And i suck when it comes to making barbs so i got no gear on him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:46 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I've always gone in the public games since Hell difficulty onwards. Just find it more fun

Ghom isn't so bad, its Belial I always struggle with

I've also not actually played Act 4 Inferno, just been farming Acts 1-3, not sure why I haven't attempted it either!

You had any decent drops? I've had one ring (a Skull Grasp) that I sold for about 20mil, the rest has been junk though!

Just been reading through the new monster power update, should make it better although I'm not sure on the drop rates being changed to be the same for A1-A4, don't know why they've done that, what do you think?
onua0767
onua0767
11:50 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Best drop was stormshield sold it for around 4mil

whats the monster power update?

idk drop rates might stay the same
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:05 Sun 14 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Its being implemented with the Patch 5 update.

You get the option to give monsters a boost to their HP + Damage, in return for higher Gold Find/Magic Find/Exp.

There's 10 levels, Monster Damage1 (MD1) would give them a 100% boost to damage and 150% HP boost (or something like that), MD10 would give a 450% HP boost and 200% damage boost.

The increases are more on inferno than on other difficulties but you can apply it to any you like.

The drop rates for level 61-63 items will be changing too. At the moment on act 1 you have something like a 4.9% chance of a lvl 63 item drop, 9.5% on act 2, 14.9% on act3/4. This will change to there being a 14.9% drop rate of lvl 63 items for all acts on inferno when MD is applied.

On top of this, you still get the added MF/GF bonuses that the MD provides which can go over the 300% cap which is currently in place with the Gear bonuses and paragon level bonuses.

Pretty sure the bonus you get for killing elites will still stack above the 300% as it does at the moment. (If you're MF/GF reaches that high...which mine never has )
onua0767
onua0767
01:50 Mon 15 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
ok m8 wuts your tag ill add you if u want.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:49 Mon 15 Oct 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ooops I was wrong, its Squeezy(hash)6385

I cant find the damn hash key on my keyboard as its an Oz one but I've set it to English and where its meant to be doesn't exist
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Have you played Diablo III?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.