Clan Waiting List

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:35 Tue 6 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bit harsh, read the small print like everyone else.

Whooo! are you the top guy on this site? i was only saying? but seems you (or someone higher) has already done it, wind your neck in pal maybe one day we can grab a beer? but i dought it. You need a slice of chill out cake.... no problem my man, i dont hold grudges so your fine with me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:38 Tue 6 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
just to let people know im reseting my stats because i have not played in a while so want to see where bout i am now
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
00:59 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
tweedweasle and top_cars are both welcome at Uprising! :)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:06 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wind my neck in? Yeah i am the head league runner of this league and your attitude in that post is not needed at all.

You said it was a bit harsh, anyone with a period of 10+ days offline will be removed from the list - that is on the actual post.

If you also read the other thread which was for the FCL i did say that any name on that list would not transfer on to this new one, another reason you would not be added until you posted here.

Hold a grudge if you must, no skin off my back from a man at the other end of a computer screen. You posted wanting on so i added you that is it from what i can see.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:06 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

tarantino
emmajackson
serious_game
tarantino
top_cars
tweedweasle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Please quote and add your name to the list if you wish to look for a clan to join, would be helpful if you member tag your name so captains just have to click to view your profile.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:09 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

2h0t2p0t

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Please quote and add your name to the list if you wish to look for a clan to join, would be helpful if you member tag your name so captains just have to click to view your profile.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:12 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
You add your name to the bottom of the list that is already there.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:13 Wed 7 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

tarantino
emmajackson
serious_game
tarantino
top_cars
tweedweasle
2h0t2p0t

Thank you.
skunkyfool
skunkyfool
12:11 Thu 8 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
tweedweasle in Uprising
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:23 Thu 8 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

tarantino
emmajackson
serious_game
top_cars
2h0t2p0t

Thank you.
cool_dude
cool_dude
02:05 Fri 9 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
can you add me to the list, cheers.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
02:39 Fri 9 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
swagga_back out

in
ciaran15
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:25 Fri 9 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted on wrong thread mate
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:25 Fri 9 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

tarantino
emmajackson
serious_game
top_cars
2h0t2p0t
cool_dude

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:45 Fri 9 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

emmajackson
serious_game
top_cars
2h0t2p0t
cool_dude

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:29 Sat 10 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey can i join a clan plox!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:50 Sat 10 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

emmajackson
serious_game
top_cars
2h0t2p0t
cool_dude
teen_kayla

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:32 Sat 10 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

tarantino
emmajackson
serious_game
top_cars
2h0t2p0t
cool_dude
teen_kayla

Thank you.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
18:47 Sat 10 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
05:57 Sun 11 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
take me off back with old clan
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post