Clan Waiting List

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12324
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:14 Tue 18 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I do have glasses, no im not wearing them lol.
I was just asking as I thought that part of the rule was so you knew the player had played enough games to have posting rights tbh, though suppose people have lost posting rights and been in clans.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:26 Wed 19 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks Jay.

I have accepted an offer from Untouchables.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:36 Wed 19 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i could be looking for a clan if the right team come forward and ask me thanks bb
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
04:43 Sun 23 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ive recently started fishing, ive always been a keen sportsman but the old knees are starting to knock, so ive took up fishing,i have very basic equipment at the moment, but im getting some more tomorrow, any tips on the basics would be appreciated
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:02 Sun 23 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

Clans Wanting Players

upcomingstar (Not Eligible Yet)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Players under the heading Not Eligible (Account Age Is Two Months) is not eligible yet for the league, the date they become eligible is next to there name in brackets!

Account age rule to play in the FCL is one month.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you
Bluenose1872
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:17 Sat 29 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Adding myself to the clan waiting list for a team in the transfer window which is just over a week away.

I am reliable and play games as most people know. If anyone needs help increasing numbers and think they could use me then let me know please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:27 Sat 29 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Adding myself to the clan waiting list for a team in the transfer window which is just over a week away.

I am reliable and play games as most people know. If anyone needs help increasing numbers and think they could use me then let me know please

Seriously???
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:03 Sat 29 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i am serious.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:51 Sun 30 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
looking for new home :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:38 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
looking for new home :)

Now now, dot be hasty.
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
17:46 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
looking for 3 players for ballbeakers clan fell free to join
le_king_chiz
le_king_chiz
14:58 Sat 6 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Looking to join a clan, played before around 2 years ago in The Warriors :-) joined yesterday and won 7 tourneys. I still got it
le_king_chiz
le_king_chiz
00:09 Sun 7 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
After a month, someone take me ;) 1 day back and won 13/19 finals.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:07 Mon 8 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Although im with Elite Force i have doubts over staying with them.

While were inside the transfer window i thought id write a post to see if i would get any offers from other clans. And if i do chances are i'll consider them

Hope thats alright bluenose1872
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:09 Tue 9 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

Clans Wanting Players

_pool_beast_
le_king_chiz (Not Eligible Yet)
silent_hill

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Players under the heading Not Eligible (Account Age Is Two Months) is not eligible yet for the league, the date they become eligible is next to there name in brackets!

Account age rule to play in the FCL is one month. Not Eligible Yet means they are not of account age to play clan games but are free to join a clan.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you
Bluenose1872
girl_power7
girl_power7
03:25 Tue 9 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
looking for a team in the transfer
faust
faust
03:28 Tue 9 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
_pool_beast_ with Uprising
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
03:33 Tue 9 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Looking for my dog, last seen chasing dustbin lorry down middle lane,rotherham, she awnsers to the name Tania, she drinks toilet water, she sometimes eats her own poo but prefers chicken madras, any info go to crimewatchuk.co.uk, please don't approach unless u like watersports
le_king_chiz
le_king_chiz
16:12 Tue 9 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Joined Black Magic (not as a player of games yet though)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:21 Tue 9 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I run a clan over on snooker, havent been playing much on pool but I'm interested in joining a clan over here now. Let me know if your interested

Matt
Pages: 12324
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan Waiting List

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.