(IP Logged)
03:06 Fri 20 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
back after a few months off and looking for a clan, message me if interested

greenie has joined Unbeatables

haha, cheers for asking lol
brooksy1986
brooksy1986
15:34 Fri 20 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
looking for a clan next season as ballbreakers is folding. good and reliable player. always get my games played and always give 100%. message me if interested
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:38 Fri 20 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

brooksy1986

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clans looking for players.

vipers contact staffie_man
wolf pack contact raptorman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Players under the heading Not Eligible (Account Age Is Two Months) is not eligible yet for the league, the date they become eligible is next to there name in brackets!

Account age rule to play in the FCL is one month. Not Eligible Yet means they are not of account age to play clan games but are free to join a clan.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you

Edited at 18:51 Fri 20/12/13 (GMT)
silenthill
silenthill
20:56 Fri 20 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looking for a clan for next season, currently with PD!

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:14 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looking for Clan Any good offers ??
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
19:02 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

ballbreakers contact blackcabman 7 or moonbeam06
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Players under the heading Not Eligible (Account Age Is Two Months) is not eligible yet for the league, the date they become eligible is next to there name in brackets!

Account age rule to play in the FCL is one month. Not Eligible Yet means they are not of account age to play clan games but are free to join a clan.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you

Edited at 18:51 Fri 20/12/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:42 Sun 29 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looking for a new challenge after Christmas break, hopefully no longer playing on a laptop which may make me half decent.
chezz
chezz
21:00 Tue 31 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looking for a clan, a lot of people know me, can be a very good player, a giant kiler in tournament (on my good day), have beaten some of the professionals at some point, including a pre-season friendly when in underdogs, where i was the only one who got a winning result.

Most of you also know me to be a nice guy, good laugh and very friendly, have a positive view on games, even if i lose 8-0 (like i did against greyhound in my first game) but never drop my head and become a sore loser.

Will liven up forums (well, i've seen a few forums, and i'm like a candle next to a petrol fire) but will keep it alive.

Never missed a game, and never been subbed either, so very reliable and active.

If you are interested, please contact matt at: 0115chezz021
_huts24_
_huts24_
02:26 Wed 1 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

brooksy1986

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite Force - contact _huts24_

Thank you
silenthill
silenthill
02:32 Wed 1 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm still after a clan for the new season as i'll be departing PD.

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:02 Wed 1 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Throw me on the list please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:33 Wed 1 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Time to simplify this thread a little bit ...

Clan Waiting List

brooksy1986
silenthill
carbon_king

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clans looking for players

Elite Force - contact _huts24_
Vipers contact staffie_man
Wolf Pack contact raptorman
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:00 Thu 2 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Add me on waiting list
chezz
chezz
02:46 Thu 2 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looking for a clan, a lot of people know me, can be a very good player, a giant kiler in tournament (on my good day), have beaten some of the professionals at some point, including a pre-season friendly when in underdogs, where i was the only one who got a winning result.

Most of you also know me to be a nice guy, good laugh and very friendly, have a positive view on games, even if i lose 8-0 (like i did against greyhound in my first game) but never drop my head and become a sore loser.

Will liven up forums (well, i've seen a few forums, and i'm like a candle next to a petrol fire) but will keep it alive.

Never missed a game, and never been subbed either, so very reliable and active.

If you are interested, please contact matt at: 0115chezz021
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
20:21 Fri 3 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
might as well stick my name on here as i have noo clue if vipers are running soo im open to offers been in alot of great clans and hope the next one is the same thanks
raptorman
raptorman
00:16 Sat 4 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

thegreatone7
pool_black
chezz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clans looking for players

Wolf Pack : contact raptorman / rocketweaz8
Elite Force : contact _huts24_
Vipers : contact staffie_man

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited at 00:21 Sat 04/01/14 (GMT)
brooksy1986
brooksy1986
02:15 Sat 4 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am no longer looking for a clan. I've been asked to stay at ballbreakers and I've accepted
Pages: 13132
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan Waiting List

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.