Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:50 Sat 22 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

khukuri (for nxt season)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Please quote and add your name to the list if you wish to look for a clan to join, would be helpful if you member tag your name so captains just have to click to view your profile.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you.
khukuri in legend killers! ;D
dextr
dextr
10:51 Sat 22 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
He has not been on so cannot say where he lies and if he did why would he use the list ??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:55 Sat 22 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

khukuri (for nxt season)
clap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any member on the waiting list who has a period of ten or more days offline will be removed from the waiting list.

Please quote and add your name to the list if you wish to look for a clan to join, would be helpful if you member tag your name so captains just have to click to view your profile.

League runners of the FCL will be responsible for removing players from the waiting list to make sure everything is kept in order.

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:58 Sat 22 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

khukuri (for nxt season)

Thank you.
khukuri in legend killers! ;D
Na just messin round.. ;P
dextr
dextr
11:00 Sat 22 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Glad to see you agree and now u messed up Jem's list

also Jem i believe clap has a clan now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:17 Sat 22 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Glad to see you agree and now u messed up Jem's list

also Jem i believe clap has a clan now
Yeah sorry Jem, was a bit of a joke. But what team dex? Offline message me.. I messaged clap twice now reply ;S
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:40 Sat 22 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am not to be messed with today Is khukuri in a clan or not?!?!?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:07 Sat 22 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am not to be messed with today Is khukuri in a clan or not?!?!?!
As far as i am aware, for next season, no.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:04 Mon 24 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hi everyone! looking to join a clan in the near future, used to play on my mates axcout before i finnaly made my own ( its ncfc1914 if u want to take a look for referance!) i previosly played for the vipers roughly 1 year ago so lookin to get in about again so if anyone is needing or wans me jst give me a message! cheers nairnlad93
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:11 Mon 24 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
hi everyone! looking to join a clan in the near future, used to play on my mates axcout before i finnaly made my own ( its ncfc1914 if u want to take a look for referance!) i previosly played for the vipers roughly 1 year ago so lookin to get in about again so if anyone is needing or wans me jst give me a message! cheers nairnlad93

Dark Destroyers are looking for players

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/19003/dark-destroyers-be-destroyed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:37 Tue 25 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can i be put onto the clan waiting list please?

Good player at times. Can be poor at times though. I may not be the best player to have on a team. And i cant guarantee good results and wins. But im sure team angry will give me a good reference on how reliable i am .

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:16 Tue 25 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

Good player at times. Can be poor at times though. I may not be the best player to have on a team. And i cant guarantee good results and wins. But im sure team angry will give me a good reference on how reliable i am .

Thanks

Come to Unbeatables mate
punkpoet
punkpoet
21:27 Tue 25 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  

Thanks

Joined Mouses, cheers Santa
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Wed 26 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
looking for a clan

thanks

ryback
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:07 Thu 27 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
looking for a clan

thanks

ryback
are you with vipers?
ang3l
ang3l
19:42 Fri 28 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Mouseketeers looking for players for next season.. Contact Punkpoet if interested....
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:56 Sat 29 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

nairnlad93
ryback

Thank you.
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
01:40 Sat 29 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
nairnlad93 with vipers
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:40 Sat 29 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan Waiting List

ryback

Thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:53 Sun 30 Dec 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
illl play in a clan,dont all rush at once lol
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan Waiting List

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.