phardy92 (PSN)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:39 Sun 6 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
brown9434 (xbox) mostly fifa 13
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:46 Tue 8 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Perspicere - PSN ............Been blasting Black ops 2 recently if any of you on here fancy a game!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:04 Fri 17 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
DHRC x RYAN ( xbox ) mostly play battlefield 3 and fifa
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
23:21 Sun 18 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm back on the ps3 scene! Haven't got any really new games atm, just seem to be playing MW3, FIFA 12 and Gran Turismo 5. Just waiting for GTA 5 to come out so I can smash that! And probably FIFA 14 aswell.

Whack me on your friends lists .. angrybacon_
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:50 Mon 19 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ill add you Chris mate had you before but you where not on for ages so ended up deleting your account off mine

I am usually on MW3 every night with emmajane and chisisidovev and a few other mates, welcome to come have a laugh man ill add you soon as i get back on
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
01:10 Mon 19 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ill add you Chris mate had you before but you where not on for ages so ended up deleting your account off mine

I am usually on MW3 every night with emmajane and chisisidovev and a few other mates, welcome to come have a laugh man ill add you soon as i get back on

Thought I had you before! But fair enough I had been off for ages, just logging in now and again on my brother's ps3. Unfortunately during the time I've been off I've now got awful at COD again haha, after being half decent when I used to play all the time. But I'm up for a few games now and again
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
06:58 Mon 19 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Thought I had you before! But fair enough I had been off for ages, just logging in now and again on my brother's ps3. Unfortunately during the time I've been off I've now got awful at COD again haha, after being half decent when I used to play all the time. But I'm up for a few games now and again

You missed my MOAB in drop zone mate tonight! Haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:32 Mon 19 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Username: BantiChrist,
Xbox, usually fifa!!
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
14:58 Mon 19 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

You missed my MOAB in drop zone mate tonight! Haha

Nice! I was shattered I went to bed lol. Plus them awful games we were in last night peed me off a bit, making me look worse than I already am!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:06 Mon 19 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
xx-nVMePro-xx

My cod account for ps3, mainly black ops 1 cos its the one im sick at haha, your welcome to come and join me if ya think ya good enough

precision-playy

My normal account for ps3, shared with dave though so its not always me on it, play anything on this account.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

PSN/xbox Gamertag

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.