The Clan League - News and Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12223
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
00:03 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't see that happening either to be honest.

She might have gone about it a weird way to which people where right to bring it up and she also said sorry, wisky has now stated he wants the help so no one can say anything about it now

Totally agree and cheers Jay
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:05 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
For what? I not given you your present yet
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:17 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Last chance for any evidence to be put forward

A brief reminder of part of the default guide...

The point total for any default game could be anywhere between 12 and 0, depending on the efforts made by each player to play the game.

It is an expectation that there will be little reason for unplayed games given the number of players available and the time allowed to complete a fixture, therefore the starting position for a default score, before consideration of any information provided, will be 0-0.

Edited by forum moderator chris, at 21:25 Wed 06/02/13 (GMT)
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
00:37 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
For what? I not given you your present yet

I like presents
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:18 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
chris - you mention it is in the rules (i haven't read them) so does this mean i could post myself in a new clan without informing Seb or the other team?

Let me turn this around to a League which has rules stating only the Captain can do anything. Make changes, make signings etc. What happens if one day that Captain suddenly stops logging in with no warning. Do you accept that the clan can no longer make any changes or sign any new players/replacements even though they have a core of active players?
you have it wrong chris what i mean is that i could post dgeneratio in professionals throw a few games and lose them the league.

i am not saying clan members are powerless however someone from inside the clan should post the change not anyone outside the team unless permission was posted otherwise they could be chaos.

people posting inside clan like wisky did that is the correct way but in my view if i posted hardy202 in Sinners without informing anyone that would not be right.

I am happy now about Sarah but because presumely that people outside the clan can post a change, i really question this if it is in the rules and i thank Sarah for doing the TRO thing so it could be raised.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
01:46 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
What i dont think you understand dgen is Sarah didnt just takeover, discussions went on in the background between her and some of the players and obviously it was cleared by the league due to contact from people involved, its not a case of anyone can just post or make changes for other teams, if the players didnt want Sarah to help they wouldnt have asked her, yes one of them should've posted the change tho, that was the only mistake as far as I'm concerned and Sarah has already admitted that and apologised, the captain has now made it all official and everyone else has now moved on so I really don't know why your dragging it up again.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:32 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looks fine for now, but might be dragged up again in fixture 4...
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
02:39 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can assure you fixture 4 will be fine
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:17 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
not dragging it up alan read my post. I am entitled to raise a league problem. This is not about Sarah anymore but the entire league.

until my question is answered properly i will keep raising it as what would happen if someone joined a clan with intention to throw frames? or if someone added themselves without speaking to anyone?

as you said though someone from the clan should post the change. My post is for next season.

Edited at 01:26 Wed 06/02/13 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:23 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
and i understood perfectly alan about Sarah and as previously mentioned i am happy with what Sarah did.

doesn't hurt to use it as an example for the future.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
03:31 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
not dragging it up alan read my post. I am entitled to raise a league problem. This is not about Sarah anymore but the entire league.

until my question is answered properly i will keep raising it as what would happen if someone joined a clan with intention to throw frames? or if someone added themselves without speaking to anyone?

as you said though someone from the clan should post the change. My post is for next season.

Edited at 01:26 Wed 06/02/13 (GMT)

No one can just add themselves, I told you this above, In Sarah's case there was discussions between her and players from TRO before the league agreed to it, this was obviously done to save a clan because its what the players wanted, the captain had pc problems and has returned and is more than happy to be getting the help.
No one will be joining SS and booting you out so you can stop worrying lol.

I hope this answers your question
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:42 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
yep it has so as i understand it...

Anyone from within the clan can make changes but exceptions can be made by speaking to the runners

im happy now thanks for clearing it up
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
03:51 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Anyone from within the clan can make changes but exceptions can be made by speaking to the runners

Did you actually read what I said ?, if your looking for an argument go elsewhere, I'm a nice guy so I'll explain this again as you obviously didnt understand the first time, TRO clan members made the decision, only thing done wrong as far as I'm concerned is the wrong person posted the change which has now been rectified by the captain. now I'm asking you to please move on.

Edited at 02:12 Wed 06/02/13 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:16 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol i don't care about TRO anymore i brought it up last night as i had serious concerns about the rule as a whole not about Sarah or TRO which i posted 3 times last night. Once my question was answered and i understood it in my own way as a whole not TRO so please don't assume that i have an issue with them because i don't.

If raising a league problem and having a discussion is arguing then i am guilty.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:20 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh and i have understanding difficulties too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:25 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Last chance for any evidence to be put forward

A brief reminder of part of the default guide...

The point total for any default game could be anywhere between 12 and 0, depending on the efforts made by each player to play the game.

It is an expectation that there will be little reason for unplayed games given the number of players available and the time allowed to complete a fixture, therefore the starting position for a default score, before consideration of any information provided, will be 0-0.

Edited by forum moderator chris, at 21:25 Wed 06/02/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:40 Sun 10 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Did you actually read what I said ?, if your looking for an argument go elsewhere, I'm a nice guy so I'll explain this again as you obviously didnt understand the first time, TRO clan members made the decision, only thing done wrong as far as I'm concerned is the wrong person posted the change which has now been rectified by the captain. now I'm asking you to please move on.

Edited at 02:12 Wed 06/02/13 (GMT)
clan members??Who were they, no post's were made on the thread..so technically its "Some players word's" your taking.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:41 Sun 10 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
can i sub in for TCL pre-season for Unbeatables?

Since sarah can just play for the team, after she added herslef to the team, then i should be able to sub in, after (a captain) added me to the team.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:00 Sun 10 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why bring up that old rubbish again which was sorted out.

TCL did not do Pre Season they are in league games so i am going to take a good guess here and say no you won't be able to sub in as you were not on the team when those games were released mate.

You have been a captain many times before on here and snooker, both sites have that same rule in place so you should know it by now.

If i am wrong then im sure chris will say so, but im 99% positive i am right.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:42 Sun 10 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why bring up that old rubbish again which was sorted out.

TCL did not do Pre Season they are in league games so i am going to take a good guess here and say no you won't be able to sub in as you were not on the team when those games were released mate.

You have been a captain many times before on here and snooker, both sites have that same rule in place so you should know it by now.

If i am wrong then im sure chris will say so, but im 99% positive i am right.
Ummmmmmmm its a new league...new rules for all i know, and i thought it was pre-season.

So i should know why? Becuase i was captaining TCL along time ago..all i focused on was the game formatts who played, who i could sub in as all hell broke loose. I didnt need to know if it was pre-season and it wasnt a concern.

Im wrong sorry. You're right. No need to further explain anything. Please don;t anyone. I aint going to reply anyway. Got my answer unless anyone want's to say what Jay said and copy him.
Pages: 12223
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Clan League - News and Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.