Stupid cretins

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:45 Tue 29 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looks like the cretins that report every little thing finally have their wish, I am no longer a mod on snooker.

Edited at 12:55 Tue 29/01/13 (GMT)
fuunky
fuunky
14:29 Tue 29 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha probs admins pet and his dog...

It's funny how things work cause you can call someone a name in the politest way possible and that is insulting, but you can go round telling people to get a job and that is perfectly fine isnt it mods? which that in my opinion is very offensive to people who can't get a job and actually want to work...

Strange how things work on here. It's like been back in school with the teachers pet and his little helper grassing everyone up all the time for pointless and petty things...
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
16:36 Tue 29 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
hope u get reonstated
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Tue 29 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Who the hell runs this show? Seriously? Who do they actually think they are?!?

Hiring and firing people like they are some kind of dictators! Get real, it's an online pool game played by spotty teenagers, virgin 20-somethings and lazy, jobless 30 plussers who never wanna get a job! Oh yeah and there are the minority of 'normal' people inbetween who actually come on here for fun and to enjoy a game of pool - well the 'f' word is being sucked out of this game rapidly and until somebody sat in their ivory tower actually sits up and takes notice of that happening, then this game will die. FACT!

And you can ban me for speaking my mind, silence me, or whatever it is you do with your irrelevant spare time, but I am not alone in my opinion, and if I'm banned, somebody else will eventually have the gusto to step up and echo my sentiments.

Well done funkypool admin, a real credit to dictators everywhere.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
18:48 Tue 29 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
wow didnt expect that...

matty is one of the nicest people on here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:53 Tue 29 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks all for the support :-)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Stupid cretins