Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13637
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Wed 31 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Wana play now?

No mate, just browsing atm, no rush.

There is a rush from Me I can't just play at the drop of a hat ash, I work a lot of hours so not always available.

Fair enough but I do not play ANY matches during the day, evenings only, hope that's not a problem for you? I don't just play when I'm asked I have things to do myself, unfortunately I don't work due to private reasons but nevertheless I try keep myself busy too. The matches will be played when suitable and convenient for both parties.

Edited at 14:24 Wed 31/07/13 (BST)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
12:20 Thu 1 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll take his place if he doesn't return. If there is no waiting list that is!!

He has since reactivated mate. There is a waiting list but there is only staffie_man on it and i aint seem him much lately when i have been on. If a space comes along will let you know.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:39 Thu 1 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol crafty, my messages are copied on here, fine so be it, i maintain what I have said, will play when suitable. So matty likes to post on here he can read this:

Unfortunately I have other important matches to play today so this will have to wait, will be played though for sure just also please dont ask me to play in the early hours of the morning, you were lucky you got a polite reply lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Thu 1 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol crafty, my messages are copied on here, fine so be it, i maintain what I have said, will play when suitable. So matty likes to post on here he can read this:

Unfortunately I have other important matches to play today so this will have to wait, will be played though for sure just also please dont ask me to play in the early hours of the morning, you were lucky you got a polite reply lol.

It may of been early hours but you were Online there was no harm in asking, who has copied your messages ? I sure as hell haven't. The matches will be played when suitable. But now you could be the one waiting as I'm working a lot over the next 6-7 days.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:33 Thu 1 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup Round One

The Big Deal v Flaming Fruitloops

greenie1983 v poolbiird
greenie1983 v mad_matt
brooksy1986 v poolbiird
brooksy1986 v mad_matt

Nameless v Only Fools & Horses

erigert v turtle1560
erigert v mattywellie
cgibson92 v turtle1560
cgibson92 v mattywellie

Superdaddys v The Reliable Rogues

kingdadcool v powodzenia
kingdadcool v mooksterman
destroyer_16 v powodzenia
destroyer_16 v mooksterman

Cup Format:
2 Frames 8US
2 Frames 9US
2 Frames 8UK

In the event of a tied game (overall), one player from each team will play one frame of each type. First to reach two wins the tie for their team

Deadline: 13/08/13
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:34 Thu 1 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh yeah i will update cup scores on the thread and on the website, can anyone that plays their cup game please state that it is cup on the result page, less confusion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:32 Thu 1 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

It may of been early hours but you were Online there was no harm in asking, who has copied your messages ? I sure as hell haven't. The matches will be played when suitable. But now you could be the one waiting as I'm working a lot over the next 6-7 days.

I don't mind waiting, I haven't copied these neither, weird.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:43 Thu 1 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I don't mind waiting, I haven't copied these neither, weird.

Is this what you mean by copying? I merely thought it was replying directly rather than indirectly ;-)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
16:57 Thu 1 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
How are these games coming along lads, extended deadline is tomorrow, send in information about your game when you have the time, ill accept anything until 3/8/13.

Everyone tagged below has at least one more game still to be played in the first set of games. I have attached the link to the website page with games on it to the bottom of this post. Your name will be removed from this post when all your games are completed. Deadline remains the 2nd Of August.

jose_enrique
pirate_steve
powodzenia
dvz

CURRENT GAMES: http://doublespremierleague.weebly.com/fixture-one.html
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:55 Fri 2 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
How are these games coming along lads, extended deadline is tonight, send in information about your game when you have the time. I will accept anything until 3/8/13.

Everyone tagged below has at least one more game still to be played in the first set of games. I have attached the link to the website page with games on it to the bottom of this post. Your name will be removed from this post when all your games are completed. Deadline remains the 2nd Of August.

jose_enrique
pirate_steve
powodzenia
dvz

CURRENT GAMES: http://doublespremierleague.weebly.com/fixture-one.html
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:50 Fri 2 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Extended deadlines, tut tut tut, if I was someone's partner I wouldnt have missed a game
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:49 Fri 2 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It was extended due to a new partner coming in.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:37 Sat 3 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
turtle1560
turtle1560
00:37 Sat 3 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 21:40 Fri 02/08/13 (BST)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:09 Sat 3 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup Round One

The Big Deal v Flaming Fruitloops

greenie1983 v poolbiird
greenie1983 v mad_matt
brooksy1986 v poolbiird
brooksy1986 v mad_matt

Nameless (6) v (6) Only Fools & Horses

erigert (5) v (1) turtle1560
erigert (1) v (5) mattywellie
cgibson92 v turtle1560
cgibson92 v mattywellie

Superdaddys v The Reliable Rogues

kingdadcool v powodzenia
kingdadcool v mooksterman
destroyer_16 v powodzenia
destroyer_16 v mooksterman

Cup Format:
2 Frames 8US
2 Frames 9US
2 Frames 8UK

In the event of a tied game (overall), one player from each team will play one frame of each type. First to reach two wins the tie for their team

Deadline: 13/08/13
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:10 Sat 3 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
League Table

League Table for fixture set one has now been completed and updated. Thank you to everyone for getting all the games played. Link to the table is below.

http://doublespremierleague.weebly.com/league-table.html
dvz
dvz
21:10 Sat 3 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
born_killa come online i was waiting had invited but ia was alreadi plai ing n didnt notice while i was posting mi clan result
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:04 Mon 5 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
Pages: 13637
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post