UK 8 Ball singles league.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11314
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:25 Fri 10 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
The website has been fully updated for the new season. To see all the fixtures and results for both the league and the knockout tournament, please visit:

www.funkypoolukleague.weebly.com
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:21 Sun 12 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok the draw for the next round of the cup has been made, if your fixture is available to be played feel free. No deadline yet for Round one, remember the deadline for the preliminary round is SUNDAY 19th MAY. Check the website for Round 1 draw.
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
21:17 Fri 17 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
chisisidovev is ignoring me,.. this regards our match(es)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:16 Sat 18 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Will try get mine done this weekend.. on snooker alot lately so will keep checking across here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:18 Mon 20 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Im struggling to get time for these.. might be best to take me out as im arranging times and not able to make them.. easier for you now as ive not played many games mate then dropping out half way through..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Mon 20 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Im struggling to get time for these.. might be best to take me out as im arranging times and not able to make them.. easier for you now as ive not played many games mate then dropping out half way through..

ok mate thanks for letting me know :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:58 Mon 20 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
First Round of Cup:

mich v rynocov
w_hoolahan 2 - 4 _redherring_
bluenose1872 v chisisidovev
emmajane 4 - 0 erigert
pixie_dust 2 - 4 faust
cgibson92 4 - 0 angry_bacon
poolbiird v mad_matt
squeezy v the_9_ball

Deadline for first round is MIDNIGHT on WEDNESDAY 29th MAY.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Wed 22 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok guys, you can start to play the second fixtures in the league. First fixtures can still be played and can everyone try to get the first fixtures played asap. gl all.

Also the second round draw of the cup has been made. As soon as your fixture is available for play feel free to get it played.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:59 Wed 22 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
chisisidovev, you know my usual times of playing which are 8PM on wards every night unless i am busy or at work. (Not said work in a while feels weird ). Can play early on some days mate but its more of a guessing thing earlier in the day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:02 Wed 22 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
No worries mate, might be able to play later if I can get online. If we bump into each other then all well and good, probably wont be online tomorrow because its my birthday lol got some exciting plans, so if its not played tonight, Friday would be the next time I can get on
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:03 Wed 22 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Im supposed to be working tomorrow but not had phone call yet so i would say not a good one that. Friday sounds good to me though mate as i think im popping out tonight but not 100%, i will be on late tonight though if your on
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
22:23 Wed 22 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
2nd leg: w_hoolahan 4 - 2 long_potz
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:35 Thu 23 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Your not meant to play the second leg yet. I wasn't allowed to play Phil until other game was done.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:43 Thu 23 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Your not meant to play the second leg yet. I wasn't allowed to play Phil until other game was done.

void game lol
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
04:15 Thu 23 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Blue (3) - (3) Faust
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:55 Sat 25 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Not seen Chisisi online since the last time we spoke on here, he has been offline since then though. Hopefully catch him soon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:12 Sun 26 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Not seen Chisisi online since the last time we spoke on here, he has been offline since then though. Hopefully catch him soon.

Chisisi has had an inconvenient birthday, and went down his parents yesterday so wont have comp until possibly tomorrow
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:59 Tue 28 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
done. First Fixtures still to be played:

Division 1

mich v bluenose1872

Division 2

angry_bacon v rynocov

Division 3

cke1982 v w_hoolahan

Division 4

emmajane v serious_game

can people try to get these games played asap please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:00 Tue 28 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Also the first round of the cup deadline is tomorrow at midnight. Games to be played:

mich v rynocov
bluenose1872 v chisisidovev
squeezy v the_9_ball

If your game goes unplayed can you send any default info asap please.
Pages: 11314
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

UK 8 Ball singles league.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.