00:33 Sun 17 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Come back when you can runout

he ranout yesterday pal,

out of game

LMFAO
ste
ste
00:06 Mon 18 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's clear 'it's_me' is on a massive fishing trip here but his opinion regarding that top ten 'all time' list has no basis whatsoever.

There have been far better players than this guy in the 10 or so years this site's been going for.

Spelling like a pre-pubescent teen is irritating also, I thought you had to grasp the English language a bit better nowadays on this forum.

Definitely no class, on and off the table and from what I remember just whinges if there's a hint of playing UK from the norm.

Congrats again ego.
kirk
kirk
00:20 Mon 18 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ste is from the era I know where there were far better players around on UK. I'm glad someone that has been on here longer than me can back me up on it. Just hate people thinking they are something they ain't lol. Being good in your own head doesn't count.
ste
ste
00:25 Mon 18 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Definitely. The likes of Lars, Raiden etc would put this guy to shame.

He'd probably pick up the odd frame because he'd bore them into submission, and I'm not for one minute up those two's behinds, they were absolute sacks at the best of time but the playing style differed a lot I think.

Basically nowadays, the poorer players have improved so there's a lot in the adept stage of talent, whilst the elite have pretty much declined or plateaud.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:19 Mon 18 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Definitely. The likes of Lars, Raiden etc would put this guy to shame.

He'd probably pick up the odd frame because he'd bore them into submission, and I'm not for one minute up those two's behinds, they were absolute sacks at the best of time but the playing style differed a lot I think.

Basically nowadays, the poorer players have improved so there's a lot in the adept stage of talent, whilst the elite have pretty much declined or plateaud.

Agreed!
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
03:06 Mon 18 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Id comfortably go toe to toe with either of them.. if u remember lmc shark we used to play alot and he was one of thw finest uk8 potters I got to play lars and raiden left a month or so before I started
im_crap_adam
im_crap_adam
18:05 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
You're all rubbish, i'm the best! say no more
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:02 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deffo!
its_me
its_me
22:21 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Id comfortably go toe to toe with either of them.. if u remember lmc shark we used to play alot and he was one of thw finest uk8 potters I got to play lars and raiden left a month or so before I started

i agree my good m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:02 Wed 20 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Back to the thread......

Congrats man
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

the_only_ego 8UK no.1

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.