tratter 1st....... 8uk

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
18:58 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You have to be an all round player to be good at 8UK as you cant clear up everytime and when u do get the chance you need to be good enough to do it, i've heard his safety is second to none but i wanna find out for myself, quite excited tbh i pmed him i hope he gets bk to me!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
19:01 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think he'd be a strong player if he focused on attack though, he's good positionally but not a potter. Not enough to be considered an all rounder, he's definitely more defense minded than that.

Plenty of attacking players are great defensively, but they prefer to play attacking. Consistancy gets him to the top, but head-to-head I wouldn't back him against a lot of players.

Sounds like I think he's rubbish, I really don't. Consistancy is one of the best traits to have on here, but he is defensive minded not an all rounder.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
19:44 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
The first ever 8UK frame I played on here was in a tourney against onua. I had played on snooker for several months before, but first time on pool.
I hit a runout and he got angry at me for being a "fake newbie".
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
20:06 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I would rank him in a similar fashion to al, though al was an all rounder.

To be successful on the UK table you have to be good at either attack or defence, whereas on the other tables you need a mix of both so I would say it's less of an all rounder's game
onua0767
onua0767
09:01 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Last safety game battle i had was against coach which was some months ago. Played 5 games.

4-1 onua and 3 frames it took like 8 minutes, 9 minutes and 12 minutes to 6 ball him 3x i believe.

Only because the 8 ball would be like right under the yellow ball where the pocket it is and the red over the yellow etc. Really depends where the balls are on the table. Okay not giving away any more info about this lol.... Nuff said Theres alot more to it then just that... Thought i'd just share a bit
onua0767
onua0767
09:02 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
k lures if u could be on sunday we will play if thats cool with you m8
onua0767
onua0767
09:03 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i prefer it to be rank though so it could be more challenging
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
16:41 Thu 2 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i prefer it to be rank though so it could be more challenging

haha ofcourse, i don't play friendly's unless it's a clan match m8, i don't even like playing clan friendlys lol.

Ill be there, sunday
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

tratter 1st....... 8uk

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.