9 Arcade Divisions

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:25 Sun 7 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I will need 10 players, including myself and 9 others to participate to get this started.

Plans for the league is that the 10 opponents will be split into 2 leagues of 5 (Division 1 and Division 2).

Game type will be 9 ball arcade as stated.(this will make games and the leagues run faster).

In league games, players will play each other one match of 4 frames. (score can only be 4-0, 3-1 or 2-2) ;- 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a lose.

At the end of each season, the bottom 2 in Division 1 will be relegated to Division 2, whereas 1st and 2nd in Division 2 will be promoted.

Also, there will be a League Cup, which involves players from both leagues competing against each other. Cup will be 5 games so there can't be no draws.

The Division 1 champion and the League Cup winner will then contend for the Golden Cue at the end of the season.

If any one wants to join up feel free to either post on this thread or offline message me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:43 Sun 7 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Im game
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:50 Sun 7 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
:)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:53 Wed 1 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Erigert already did this tournament last season were good whilst it lasted but players didnt really commit to it.

I came 1st in Div 2 then it folded so im still waiting my promotion lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:34 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
who in their right mind would want to play a silly whack ball league. not surprised theres been no interest, specially with your badloser.com attitude
faust
faust
13:40 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
who in their right mind would want to play a silly whack ball league. not surprised theres been no interest, specially with your badloser.com attitude

lol, Amen!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

9 Arcade Divisions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.