Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:56 Mon 8 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Duno about andriod but the best iPhone App is Jurassic Park Builder
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
02:50 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
My best Android app is probably Bacon reader. I spend literally 90% of my time on there when I'm on my Nexus. It's the first thing I grab when I wake up, I use it during the day then it's the last thing that I see on a night. I find out everything from there. News, Science, Technology and sports. Everything, it's great! So much better than just browsing reddit, too confusing.

My best iPhone app is Sparrow. It's an email client that's just much better than the stock one. Then there is spotify, couldn't live without spotify.
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
17:56 Tue 9 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
My best Android app is probably Bacon reader. I spend literally 90% of my time on there when I'm on my Nexus. It's the first thing I grab when I wake up, I use it during the day then it's the last thing that I see on a night. I find out everything from there. News, Science, Technology and sports. Everything, it's great! So much better than just browsing reddit, too confusing.

My best iPhone app is Sparrow. It's an email client that's just much better than the stock one. Then there is spotify, couldn't live without spotify.

You been spying on me?
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
17:01 Fri 12 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  

You been spying on me?

I guess I'm not doing a very good at it then
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

favourite android app

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.