Game keeps resetting

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:04 Wed 10 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sometimes whilst im playing a game my game screen will log me out then back in again automatically. I find myself back in the main chat room and get a message stating i have conceded my game because i left. Has anybody else had this happen or is it something i need to fix on my computer? because conceding a straight pool tournament final and a nine ball arcade semi final when winning both is VERY annoying.
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
13:20 Wed 10 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Does the whole window close? By this I mean when you're playing the game the window that the game is in closes completely and then opens again? If this does happen then it is your computer and likely something to do with your browser.

If the window itself doesn't close then it's likely your internet connection or funkypool's server that is timing out. In this case it might be your problem with your internet provider (or your connection to your router if you're on a wireless connection) or it's funkys side which you can't really do anything about.

If you don't want to discuss it in public feel free to PM me and we can talk about it there. If not, post away!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:11 Wed 10 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks Flapjack, the browser window does close then open again. Will try and sort whatever is wrong but at least i know now where to start.
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
21:32 Wed 10 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Try using a different browser to what you currently are. That way you will be able to tell if it's the browser of if it's something more.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Game keeps resetting

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.