14:24 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Some of you people have named some truely awful players so far

Onua0767
Trickshot
Steven_Up
Squeezy (Hell yeah I named myself)
Pagulyan

Not in any order ^

This is based on when each was at their very best. Currently I have no idea, but I know I wouldn't be in it

Myself and steven_up both stayed within the top 3 for over a year consecutively. Pagulyan reached a rank of about 947 I think it was, best I reached was 943.1. Trickshot is the best potter of a ball I have seen on the site and Onua, the stats speak for themself.

Before you all moan that its not on the leaderboard, this is cuz the leaderboard wasn't up and running when these ratings were acheived. Neither were the US/Killer/Straight versions, which I personally believe led to a higher standard in the UK game compared to what it is currently.

imo steven_up far out classes anyone I have ever played over the last 16 years! He also got out of newbie and virtuoso with an unbeaten perfect record.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:48 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Tbh I forgot about steven_up and wasn't really around when pagulyan was here think he left around the time I started.

an7h0ny or whatever his name was wasn't too bad either.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:53 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
None because the tables are joke, and any old joker could beat anyone, until that table gets fixed noone is the 'best'
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Tbh I forgot about steven_up and wasn't really around when pagulyan was here think he left around the time I started.

an7h0ny or whatever his name was wasn't too bad either.
I wad gonna suggest an7h0ny as my 5th but couldn't remember the spelling
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:13 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
His brother was better than him. As were about 50 other players at the time

Some players who just missed out on mine:

Middles_boro
Ooj (Squirt)
Hairypotter2
Steven159
Lars
Derpatovski

Edited at 16:21 Fri 03/05/13 (BST)
onua0767
onua0767
22:05 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Not to be cocky or anything but middles_bro is a safety player and played him about 8 or 9 times and he has yet to beat me lol

I remember this one frame seriously it took 25 minutes to 6 ball the guy just because where this 1 yellow and red ball was.
onua0767
onua0767
22:06 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
My only weakness would probably be an attacking player really (red_herring) lol..... sorry if i spelt your name wrong lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:07 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Name another player that could hold you off for 25 minutes

I don't think he was playing that regularly by the time you showed up either tbh
onua0767
onua0767
22:08 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
COach came pretty close when it was 4-1 one frame it took like... 9 min to 6 ball the guy.

Middles doesent even come close to that :P
onua0767
onua0767
22:08 Fri 3 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyways off to work... kbye :P
_psmon_
_psmon_
23:10 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
squeezy
0oj
middles_boro
cityfan
6pack_jay was also very good
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:20 Sat 4 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Some of you people have named some truely awful players so far

Onua0767
Trickshot
Steven_Up
Squeezy (Hell yeah I named myself)
Pagulyan

Not in any order ^

This is based on when each was at their very best. Currently I have no idea, but I know I wouldn't be in it

Myself and steven_up both stayed within the top 3 for over a year consecutively. Pagulyan reached a rank of about 947 I think it was, best I reached was 943.1. Trickshot is the best potter of a ball I have seen on the site and Onua, the stats speak for themself.

Before you all moan that its not on the leaderboard, this is cuz the leaderboard wasn't up and running when these ratings were acheived. Neither were the US/Killer/Straight versions, which I personally believe led to a higher standard in the UK game compared to what it is currently.

imo steven_up far out classes anyone I have ever played over the last 16 years! He also got out of newbie and virtuoso with an unbeaten perfect record.

Prob agree with that one more than any others, ste159 was good as well as his bro ant. Cradle was class on his name for wipeout but I cant remember his main name.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:36 Sun 5 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
My only weakness would probably be an attacking player really (red_herring) lol..... sorry if i spelt your name wrong lol

honoured
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Sun 5 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
His brother was better than him. As were about 50 other players at the time

Some players who just missed out on mine:

Middles_boro
Ooj (Squirt)
Hairypotter2
Steven159
Lars
Derpatovski

Edited at 16:21 Fri 03/05/13 (BST)

Ahh great list, reminds me of the days i was addicted to this site lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:15 Sun 5 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I know the three of the players that im going to name it barely been in top ten, well one have, but them all really good players at this format the best ones of this site I can easily say, number one is uniot (Lee), he is so good in run outs, not a topper player at all, 2nd Kirk he can play anyway u you want, 3rd crappy adam he always come up with an a amazing shots n beat you up, that's me saying the true lol :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:00 Sun 5 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
None because the tables are joke, and any old joker could beat anyone, until that table gets fixed noone is the 'best'

i agree with jose, the table balances the game anyone can beat anyone.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:38 Mon 6 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
the__priest
huts24
fattmikee
sniper
etc
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:08 Mon 6 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Think uv had enough hacker, go home
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
17:25 Mon 6 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ive seen som great players over years, and theres around 20 or 30 really good players with different styles that can alll beat each other but are inconsistent.

The two real stand out players imo, that have been funky regualars but not on as much are kirk and onua,its hard to pick another 3 cos like i said it could be any 3 from 30
fuunky
fuunky
19:11 Mon 6 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I agree with this, tappers are the hardest to beat tho, unless you have the patience and time to sit there for hours playing them at there own game.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

name the best top 5 ever at 8uk?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.