22:52 Wed 29 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
banana
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
23:13 Wed 29 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:20 Wed 29 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

i agree with dvz being the best. but not me lol, i rarely play and i hate the game that much i only play 5 second matches to get it done as fast as possible lol.

so shhhh mr mod!
blueberry
blueberry
01:03 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
bumble37
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:30 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Bumble was never the best straight player. Great at potting but lacked consistency a lot of the time. Going by consistency and potting ability i would have to say Damien, Dave, Sebastian and then Beenjammin.

Just my opinion like others are entitled to give.
faust
faust
03:58 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
psychosis. Still the best player I've witnessed on funkypool, but an absolute trainwreck of an attitude, and a sheer contempt for anyone that actually cares about stats.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:02 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
psychosis. Still the best player I've witnessed on funkypool, but an absolute trainwreck of an attitude, and a sheer contempt for anyone that actually cares about stats.

Thats actually true in fairness, he was a cracking player when i had him at TFS but goddamn he didn't half rile up his opponents xD
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:05 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
king8ball1
perfect_play
mappy4u :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:09 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
king8ball1
perfect_play
mappy4u :P

freakin stop naming me. i hate the game!!!!!!!

i say tinie. not many can hit big runs averaging 5 secs or less per shot. class act!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:03 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
someone called jenson lol, he beat me in the semi finals last night, got to the final audience trying to work out who he actually were, he bolted and deactivated immediately, pure class lol (i would have been content to get to the finale lol) D

In all seriousness Id say scott7a, dvz, i_am_blessed and Im_bad.
punkpoet
punkpoet
15:38 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
someone called jenson lol, he beat me in the semi finals last night, got to the final audience trying to work out who he actually were, he bolted and deactivated immediately, pure class lol (i would have been content to get to the finale lol) D

In all seriousness Id say scott7a, dvz, i_am_blessed and Im_bad.

You say that but when he bolted i was only 27-26 down so wheres my mention? haha
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:47 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Bumble was never the best straight player. Great at potting but lacked consistency a lot of the time. Going by consistency and potting ability i would have to say Damien, Dave, Sebastian and then Beenjammin.

haven't seen been play much but i agree with everything else you said here.

players think your the best because you have the most tournaments, sometimes that is the case (like Onua in UK) but in most cases its not as its the amount of time you play in them (like Bomjaza on snooker)

i would include destiny but he rarely plays so i can't really mention him.

in my view its damee followed closely by seb then dvz
punkpoet
punkpoet
16:08 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  

haven't seen been play much but i agree with everything else you said here.

players think your the best because you have the most tournaments, sometimes that is the case (like Onua in UK) but in most cases its not as its the amount of time you play in them (like Bomjaza on snooker)

i would include destiny but he rarely plays so i can't really mention him.

in my view its damee followed closely by seb then dvz

Agreed as I have had 31 straight tourney wins now but because i play it practically every night cause its my fave game on here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:27 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Who is damee? I see this name repeated over and over again, excuse my ignorance but i have no idea.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
17:36 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Who is damee? I see this name repeated over and over again, excuse my ignorance but i have no idea.

don't u know who damee is pal?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:44 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha he uses eemad now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh I know of eemad, awesome player, and no I didn't lol

I live a very sheltered life lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:07 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Always thought justforplay was a good straight player
ritcho
ritcho
21:05 Fri 31 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Has no-one mentioned ucyforit?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:54 Fri 31 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Has no-one mentioned ucyforit?

Ucy was a very precise and careful player, every shot he played was played with the intention of gaining perfect position on his next shot. I think however he lacked the creativity to be a great player.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

name the greatest ever straight player ever

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.