FBL Killer Default Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:30 Mon 27 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Please post here your daily updates with regards to your killer games. Information like arranged times & players online should be posted preferably by your nominated KILLER organiser.

Information should be posted between 9PM - 10PM UK Time, any information submitted will be recorded as the following days info and a "No default information submitted" will be recorded.

Example of post...

Black Magic

Arrange game with opponents for 7PM on Wednesday.

OR

Black Magic

Messaged to arrange game, no response, have the following players online now for KILLER; pixie_dust, krazyash_07 & brooksy1986

You do not need to post if your game has been played
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:38 Mon 27 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Have messaged CKE about our killer game with Underdogs and hopefully we can arrange a time some time soon to play this game
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:13 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
waheeeeeey
I've posted asking if they want to play. Not that we have players on, but hey, that's my effort!
1-0 to us, get in.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:33 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
^^ No need for the attitude...

... Posted on Fighting Eagles Thread for a game, I have berzerk, krazyash_07, brooksy1986 & myself online to play, a time has not been specified even though they had 3 online and could have played.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:52 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Not sure what you mean. I posted my effort today, you should be happy!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:36 Thu 30 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I tried to explaint to you scirocco has bad PC issues,I had to make a sub for him do to that reason.I truley think it was after the new interface was made.fired_up_cue had same problems and had to just leave the site do to it.His curser will not stay steady it jumps all over,same as Chad had.if any 1 can help it would be appericated.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:59 Fri 31 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
we went ahead and played the killer game. which is too bad, because we were already ahead 1-0 on defaults!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:09 Fri 31 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Black Magic vs Fighting Eagles: - Killer arranged for 5pm US (fattmikee's) time. This were arranged a few days ago since then had 2 pm's asking to play right now. Unfair on the team mates who have previously seen the arrangement.

I'm keeping to the arrangement out of respect to them.

Will play later this evening: Poss Team: pixie_dust, krazyash_07 (or fry06), berzerk.
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:59 Sun 9 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
UTS
message via forum threads that weekends after 8pm would be best for them, should be good for us too.

BM
messaged jem to arrange game also pmed ash about the game but unable to get 3 each at the same time :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:39 Mon 10 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I have taken it upon myself to check every member of the FBL between the hours of 8PM - 10PM each day and record them on a spreadsheet.

Whilst I am doing the activity checking, I would appreciate updates still being posted as it will help with any killer defaults we might have.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
13:04 Mon 10 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I have taken it upon myself to check every member of the FBL between the hours of 8PM - 10PM each day and record them on a spreadsheet.

Whilst I am doing the activity checking, I would appreciate updates still being posted as it will help with any killer defaults we might have.

can u tell me what days I were on pls, cos our lass says its everyday, I beg to differ
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:35 Mon 10 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I can tell you at the end of the week I am starting this today as it would technically be the first day of the fixtures
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:57 Sun 16 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Arranged to play UTs with emmajane through PM at 10 or half past ish. It may have fallen through unfortuantly, though she said previously she would be on tomorrow so will try then.
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:00 Tue 25 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol no one posts on this

messaged anoneeemouse about arranging killer found 9ish is good for them and a little later is better for us, hopefully will get done soon.

messaed winter, but hes offline 2 days so left a message on ballbusters thread.
punkpoet
punkpoet
14:05 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ballbreakers reaply is we have till the 7th lol. helpful guys.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:16 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Same message sent to Ballbreakers & Untouchables - (awaiting reply)

Can we arrange a suitable time and date for our Killer match vs you please? Let me know and I'll try make sure we have the players on to play.

Cheers (Usually mooksterman deals with all Killer related issues but I just thought I'd message you now)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:03 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hoping to play the Killer match vs Ballbreakers this evening, have had contact from blackcabman7, have posted on our teams thread, also sent a pm to some players.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:03 Wed 26 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol no one posts on this

probably as we feel we can get the game played
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:58 Fri 28 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Looks like we are playing vs The Untouchables this evening at approx 10pm.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:37 Wed 31 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Black Magic vs Pocket Dynamos Friday 2nd August 10pm
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL Killer Default Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.