Call of Duty: Ghosts

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
19:11 Wed 12 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Another year, another Call of Duty! Who's going to be getting it and on which console? Are you looking forward to it?

After seeing various bits from E3 and the reveal trailer I am impressed by what i have seen so far. So happy to see Infinity Ward back as their online play is so much more stable an smooth. Also I am interested as to the use of the dog called "Riley". Could add a different dimetion to the game. Some of the graphics look flawless and really cool.

As for which console im not sure, but what i can tell you for certain is that it will be one made by Sony Can't wait to see all those PS2 users who went to xbox 360 start to crawl back to the PS4. Really Like what the PS4 offers and how it incudes all the features that the public want with no silly restrictions or inclusive features that i will not use.

Thoughts?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:54 Wed 12 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I will be getting it as usual, i have heard it will still be released on the PS3 so that is the console for me right now.

Have you got any links to the reveal trailer or any game play footage Kermit as i have not seen much about, oh and great they have a dog named after my son!

I also agree with that you said about Infinity Ward.
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
19:54 Wed 12 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I've always been a fan of Playstation, don't like xbox. Looking forward to the PS4 and what it has to offer. But I'm also not a big Call of Duty fan, but will probably give Ghosts a go.

More looking forward to Fifa 14, and GTA V (which I'm assuming will come out on the PS4 aswell as 3). Been a while since GTA IV, so better be worth the wait (I'm sure it will be)
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
20:18 Wed 12 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
PS4 Reveal at E3 (I know posting this seems a little biased but the response from the crowd says it all)

COD: Ghosts Reveal Trailer:

COD: Ghosts at E3:
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:20 Wed 12 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks mate, ill have a look at those when i get back from my sisters
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
20:23 Wed 12 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
14:40 is where the gameplay with the dog starts
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:59 Fri 14 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
The dog doesn't impress me very much. It's just a dog, I couldn't care less about it. Also I never play campaign anyway.

The graphics look really nice though, and I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of weapons & environments will be available in multiplayer. To be honest, I'm just happy theres a new game coming out, even if it's not for another 6 months or so.

Infinity Ward make better games than Treyarch so I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
16:28 Fri 14 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
The dog doesn't impress me very much. It's just a dog, I couldn't care less about it. Also I never play campaign anyway.

The graphics look really nice though, and I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of weapons & environments will be available in multiplayer. To be honest, I'm just happy theres a new game coming out, even if it's not for another 6 months or so.

Infinity Ward make better games than Treyarch so I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

I never play the campaign, but still makes me a little bit interested Agree with everything else though
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:16 Fri 14 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
jack_pot said:

I agree with this totally. I don't like much that Treyarch do to be honest although i was a fan of Black Ops one for ages, the graphics and things where alright on that.

I hardly ever play campaign either, i do play it once im bored of Multiplayer though.
fry06
fry06
01:48 Sat 15 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone reckoning the dog is gunna be a killstreak?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:24 Sat 15 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone reckoning the dog is gunna be a killstreak?

Probably yeh, but I don't think it'd be very powerful. It'd probably be the alternative to an RC XD or a Hunter Killer.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:58 Sun 16 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Saw a behind the scenes making of it and they are introducing some cool features. I like how some of the multiplayer maps are going to be interactive.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.