Games in real life against funky members !!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:27 Thu 20 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
greenie1983 16-10 bluenose

we both were abit rusty at first after a long absence from the game, the standard got better as we played more, I taught Jay my real life break and we both got a golden break, which was a first for us both, will defo meet up and do it again !!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:28 Thu 20 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
anyone else live in the Newcastle area fancy a challenge in real life, post on ere and im sure we can meet up for a few frames
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
13:23 Thu 20 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah man was a good laugh, that white ball hated me something rotten after a while like. Putting it down to the table as that top half seemed fast but some as you got to bottom it was much lower and easier control... Golden breaks where class though and a right laugh. I will be using that break from now on i think as it does split the pack better.

Bring on the competition on the 4th Of July!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:07 Thu 20 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
might see about trying to run a doubles competition from that club mate, i reckon we'll make a good pairing
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
14:32 Thu 20 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Me vs serious_game

I ALWAYS win these overall because I Am Legend!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:27 Sat 22 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Me vs serious_game

I ALWAYS win these overall because I Am Legend!

Ego's far too big , ill video me bending him over and slapping his backside , its more amusing than watching chris attempt to pot anything
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:48 Sat 22 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
might see about trying to run a doubles competition from that club mate, i reckon we'll make a good pairing

Sounds like a plan mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:54 Mon 24 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
anyone live in the North east fancy a challenge in real life or can everyone only play with a mouse lol
2andygorams
2andygorams
15:27 Mon 24 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Not in the North East but if anyone from the Liverpool area fancies a few games give me a shout, was pretty decent county player in my youth but beer put paid to that. Would be good to have a knock though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Mon 24 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
im sure chissisdovev and mich may be up for that Andy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:01 Sat 29 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
mich and I are on about 60-61 to me so far using our tractics

And mattywellie is beating me about 105-7 or something like that lol
faust
faust
23:25 Sat 29 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
This season I'm 1 - 0 up v spin_doctor in an actual league match. His only defeat in the Monday league this season! :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:41 Sat 29 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
All very interesting! :)

Too bad im in America :P otherwise id be getting my cue handed over time in and time out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:26 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Not in the North East but if anyone from the Liverpool area fancies a few games give me a shout, was pretty decent county player in my youth but beer put paid to that. Would be good to have a knock though.

From liverpool too so i'll be up for that one day matey.

Not very good in real life tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:08 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i'll playfaust or spin_doctor in hull or Bridlington.... or anyone else from east riding of Yorkshire......or........

anyone from blackpool? I have a lot of thumb twiddling time there to fill!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:28 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
not to far from me im from scunthorpe (North Lincolnshire) so about 20min drive or 1hr bus drive on east riding bus..lol.. im always in hull normally on a night out friday/saturday nights tho..lol

Use to live in barton which was only a walk over the bridge then.
faust
faust
12:31 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i'll playfaust or spin_doctor in hull or Bridlington.... or anyone else from east riding of Yorkshire......or........

anyone from blackpool? I have a lot of thumb twiddling time there to fill!

Set up a time in advance, and I'll get psychosis and slugbutt3000 to turn up too! :)
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
17:17 Mon 1 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Looks to me like you Liverpool lot are the closest to me.. Anyone else from North Wales?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:38 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Nope, anyone Coventry or brum? Pint and a frame or two sounds good lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:02 Tue 2 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Me and Chisisi are in town today having a few games in Riley's feel free to join us mate.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Games in real life against funky members !!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.