Games in real life against funky members !!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
kirk
kirk
05:00 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Another fine thread to meet a serial killer.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
06:04 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Have to agree with you Jimmy mate.

He is supposed to be a Pro player but never made his trials. You both have apparently lost under 10 frames out of about 150? Yeah that is none sense i have watched Pro games and some trial events and there is guys who are making it through with losing way more frames than all of that.

Don't try and be something your not
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Fri 26 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I once went about 160 games with only losing under 5 games.

I am sure Matt has now gone about 170 with about only 2 losses which were flukes or fouls on black!

Anyway, I find it quite humorous how chisisidovev didn't tell you of our latest games last week when he was oh so eager to tell you about his wins.

11-7 to me this time I believe, I went 5-0 up but felt a bit evil so let him have a few.
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
21:32 Sun 28 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
im not trying to be something i'm not, if your willing to put your money where your mouth is come and play us it clearly shows that he plays for kent as you can look him up in the individual games, i chose not to play for them as with working commitments i wont be able to turn up to most of the games.

if you look at the England team there hasn't been too many changes in a few seasons it's difficult to get into them
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:06 Sun 28 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You could pay for me to come to you and i still wouldn't. I gave my opinion like others did.
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
00:16 Mon 29 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, i really dont care what this site thinks of me - 99% of the site back stabs each other in 1 way or another anyway i'm merely stating that if anyone wants the challenge their more then welcome to it, you bang on about needless posts across threads - think yours is worth that comment to.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:22 Mon 29 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Simmer down lads this is mean't to be a fun thread...

... personally I am looking forward to losing with complete lack of soberness vs mich/ant and emma again
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:46 Mon 29 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh like your recent back stab to a friend? You are quick to judge Matt. Funny that though as only mine was needless and i was not even the first person to post and say it... have a good time in dream land mate.
kirk
kirk
02:20 Mon 29 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, i really dont care what this site thinks of me - 99% of the site back stabs each other in 1 way or another anyway i'm merely stating that if anyone wants the challenge their more then welcome to it, you bang on about needless posts across threads - think yours is worth that comment to.

Quite possibly the most truest thing you have said which is ironic lol
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
20:29 Mon 29 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh like your recent back stab to a friend? You are quick to judge Matt. Funny that though as only mine was needless and i was not even the first person to post and say it... have a good time in dream land mate.

feel free to enlighten me as to how im meant to have done that without being on the site or in contact with anyone from off here in 6 months please?
dvz
dvz
20:42 Mon 29 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Another fine thread to meet a serial killer.

loool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Mon 29 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
hmm ive played for county and still go to county games but dont play now.

I go with ash ellis and craig waddingham

craig waddingham as just finished running up in a pool tournament got 6000 pound for it..

EGO who is your partner im sure craig will know him as he on the pool circuit all the time.
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
22:53 Mon 29 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i have someone who plays epa tours i think he said, and my fellow friend who plays on here is a county player - i will message u their names
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:59 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd be up for games, can get to Preston at weekends, or if anyone is further north than me, I'd be willing to meet halfway. I live near a place called Lancaster, 30 miles north of Preston.

I work weekdays, and busy most night, footy training, gf and pool league lol.

Either tag me in this thread or message me if anyone is keen :)
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
15:27 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Need more people from North Wales on here!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Tue 30 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I'm actually confused now as I don't know what to believe
kirk
kirk
03:05 Fri 2 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I know that your the person i was referring to with the serial killer, I should know aswel as i taught you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:32 Fri 2 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone Get down to Southampton ? If not im gunna have to drag my fat a*s to Liverpool, seems like thats where its all going down aha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:33 Fri 2 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Oooh Actually, anyone near Derby, ill be there Sunday
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:50 Fri 2 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I know that your the person i was referring to with the serial killer, I should know aswel as i taught you.

You either accept it and treat me as an equal or don't treat me at all
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Games in real life against funky members !!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.